Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Twitch Stream - Kickstarter Support  (Read 164 times)

lazerblade01

• Settler
    • View Profile
Twitch Stream - Kickstarter Support
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:26:56 AM »

I did a Twitch stream of My Time at Portia last weekend, on both Saturday and Sunday. Had several people show up, ask questions, and follow the link. Also posted about the game in another game forum, and confirmed at least one additional backer from there. I also backed the game.

I'll be doing another live stream tomorrow morning, from 8am to 12pm EST, in support of the game and the Kickstarter, as I really feel like this is going to be a great game. I played over 200 hours of Planet Explorers and only about 2 hours of that was the story-line mode. Loved adventure mode and multiplayer.

Anyway, for anyone who's interested, my Twitch channel is https://www.twitch.tv/lazerblade01. Hope to see others there to show support and help answer questions by sharing their experiences.

lazerblade01

• Settler
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch Stream - Kickstarter Support
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »

Looks like I'll have to postpone this for about 2 hours - gotta take my car into the garage for a repair I forgot about, so... 10am EST start time, tentatively. But I can stream right up until 3pm, when I have another stream scheduled.