Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: List of Suggestions  (Read 418 times)

AlenaSys

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
List of Suggestions
« on: July 11, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »

In general, the game is good, I like it, thanks for ur work, waiting for next updates
Here are my suggestions, which appeared while playing (I don't know ur plans, may be u're already doing smth from this list, so I just write all)

1. Tutorials
There was a minimal explanation about gameplay. I haven't noticed book with some tips in guid so I didn't know about board with orders and earned money by selling stones and wood to merchants like a fool. And I didn't understand for what do I need gift smth to NPCs, build relationship with them, so I just did't use this functional (as well as
fishing and fighting)

2. Run
I think there is nothing interesting or challenging in wasting stamina for run. Eventually I just had to walk, slowly and tedious, just for saving stamina
It was irritating

3. Grill
It's annoying to press so much buttons so many times so often for cooking, it's as boring and painfull process as slow walk

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
Re: List of Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »

I was skeptical about 2 myself, especially considering the days pass by so quickly..

As for 3, yeah.. It is odd. The other machines let you pile on a queue of up to 10, and it takes a day or more for the machine to just do it's thing. But with cooking, you just have to kind of sit there doing it 1 at a time, every 15 seconds. It's an oddball tedium that doesn't mesh well with the other machines, and it's time consuming... A lot of wasted time when you could be doing other things... "time is of the essence", as the days spin like a carousal.

Alexel

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »

First of thank you I love your game great job. I am truly looking forward to future upgrades.

A couple of thing I hope to look forward to in the future.

1.Female characters.
2. An Auto "run" button, with all the exploring not having to hold down the 'W' key would be nice.
3. Quick save.
4.The ability to pass the other workshops when you complete commissions.
5. Tuning down camera sensitivity.

I have emailed this as well. I figured always better to have a back up.  :)

anji

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 06:03:09 PM »

Considering developers are in China, I find it weird and annoying that most people are white, The only Asian I saw during my 2 hours played of the demo was..............................a doctor! Stereotypical much? I'd love to see some more ethnic diversity, not sure I'd pay to play this game else. Else, it seems like a sweet game that you can easily sink many, many hours into.

For a thriving community, I also suggest you make it moddable. I already feel that 8 quick slots is not enough for example :)

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »

Considering developers are in China, I find it weird and annoying that most people are white, The only Asian I saw during my 2 hours played of the demo was..............................a doctor! Stereotypical much? I'd love to see some more ethnic diversity, not sure I'd pay to play this game else. Else, it seems like a sweet game that you can easily sink many, many hours into.

For a thriving community, I also suggest you make it moddable. I already feel that 8 quick slots is not enough for example :)

Race quota's are simply not needed in games.  Forcing diversity quota's ends up forcing the dev's to divert time from more practical things that will make the game more enjoyable like the core mechanics.  Plus, given that this game has a guy raised by a Bear, and an actual Bear as NPC's, I'd say its pretty diverse.   
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

AlenaSys

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 10:02:37 PM »

Considering developers are in China, I find it weird and annoying that most people are white, The only Asian I saw during my 2 hours played of the demo was..............................a doctor! Stereotypical much? I'd love to see some more ethnic diversity, not sure I'd pay to play this game else.

What's the difference? If I play a game where are only asians or ebonies will I whine? Nope