Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: A few bugs  (Read 70 times)

Aurorablackheart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
A few bugs
« on: August 25, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »

The BIGGEST bug I have at the moment: Starting month 2, some of my trees turned black, and about 40% of all of my trees/bushes are no longer target-able and I cannot kick or chop them down. They also remained bugged when I purchased the 2nd lot upgrade ($15,000) and I cannot remove them from inside the lot. Not sure if this is intended or not, I am about to upgrade my house to see if it will build over top of the bugged trees, will report back.

Emily's quest: after gathering all the chicks and completing the quest, I crash every time.

Civil Corp quest: Crashing every time I defeat Arlo at a sparring match to complete the quest (was able to defeat Remington without crashing)

Toby gets stuck on the bridge to the island, he just sort of runs in place.

The festival on the 19th: I reset several times because of an unrelated crash, but the first time the event spawned, ALL of the presents were already in the middle of the town square (where you spar), then previous attempts, it is almost impossible to get to any of the presents before everyone swarms them. The AI is to keyed into the drop location, so the player doesn't stand a chance.

I hope this helps, and you guys are doing great! keep it up!

Aurorablackheart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: A few bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:16:27 PM »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1120003006 so the bugged trees are in the way of me upgrading my house, I moved everything out of the way, not sure if I am supposed to be able to adjust where the house is placed, because it wont budge. :/

yampas

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: A few bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:48:22 PM »

Got the same bug with the trees. Couldn't discover any way to fix it, not even reinstalling works, not either loading a previous save or starting a new game.

Edit: I tried again with the loading of a previous game. Took the one in the day 28 of the first month. The trees were still okay so I chopped one of the ones that turned black on the day 1 of the second month. It wasn't there the next day. So I gonna continue playing from that day but chopping all the trees in the map except the ones that need an even better axe.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:54:43 PM by yampas »