Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: List of Suggestions  (Read 74 times)

AlenaSys

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
List of Suggestions
« on: July 11, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »

In general, the game is good, I like it, thanks for ur work, waiting for next updates
Here are my suggestions, which appeared while playing (I don't know ur plans, may be u're already doing smth from this list, so I just write all)

1. Tutorials
There was a minimal explanation about gameplay. I haven't noticed book with some tips in guid so I didn't know about board with orders and earned money by selling stones and wood to merchants like a fool. And I didn't understand for what do I need gift smth to NPCs, build relationship with them, so I just did't use this functional (as well as
fishing and fighting)

2. Run
I think there is nothing interesting or challenging in wasting stamina for run. Eventually I just had to walk, slowly and tedious, just for saving stamina
It was irritating

3. Grill
It's annoying to press so much buttons so many times so often for cooking, it's as boring and painfull process as slow walk

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
Re: List of Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »

I was skeptical about 2 myself, especially considering the days pass by so quickly..

As for 3, yeah.. It is odd. The other machines let you pile on a queue of up to 10, and it takes a day or more for the machine to just do it's thing. But with cooking, you just have to kind of sit there doing it 1 at a time, every 15 seconds. It's an oddball tedium that doesn't mesh well with the other machines, and it's time consuming... A lot of wasted time when you could be doing other things... "time is of the essence", as the days spin like a carousal.