Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: The Dark Lords Time in Portia  (Read 185 times)

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
The Dark Lords Time in Portia
« on: July 08, 2017, 06:44:13 PM »

Lumi's explanation matches many of my feelings for the game.  I think there are three things I want to say that are slightly different or expanded upon.

-Mining --- Jetpacking:   I don't have a problem with the jetpack while flying.  However, the massive animation of me landing with my screen shaking drives me crazy.   

-Combat - Swords - I feel like attacking with fists feels so much more fluid than with the sword.  The winddown animations on the sword are so long that they feel like you are 100% going to get hit by monster attacks.

-Day of the sun festival -- Sure I didn't get jack for crap, but I had a lot of fun.   It was actually an interesting holiday concept and I really do like it.
-Holidays in general -- I don't think I Like how the holidays all fall on the same date in the calender.  Perhaps ahving mroe than 1 holiday a month for some months could add the fun and depth of the world. 

Exploration:
I figured that I would take the liberty of showing some of the places I reached in the world.  Have fun replicating these.

I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.