Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Any way to DISABLE shops in Co-op adventure mode?[marked]  (Read 118 times)

Hollow2285

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Any way to DISABLE shops in Co-op adventure mode?[marked]
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:24:42 PM »

Hey,

Is there any way to disable shops in co-op adv. mode? It really sucks because you can easily skip like 80% of content and straight buy everything. Few turrets and beacon and you are good to go. Sell meat and buy every resource. Or selling resin from that upside down U trees gives ton of credits. Giving them limited amount of credits is useless. You can just buy something so they have credits again and sell again, rinse and repeat. Why bother crafting everything and collecting resources. I haven't used scanner ONCE! to scan for ores. I leveled digging just for drill to flatten my area for building.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:36:27 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to DISABLE shops in Co-op adventure mode?[marked]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 03:38:09 AM »

You can ignore stores, but not disable them. Besides, you can check on "Skill Tree" when opening the adventure to increase the difficulty of the game.

Hollow2285

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to DISABLE shops in Co-op adventure mode?[marked]
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »

I have Skill Tree enabled. It's not a big deal to level it. But that shops maaan -_- I hope they could be disabled. Because it really loses like 20 hours of gameplay. And it's easy to say to just ignore them :D I don't have that much self-control :D You can't resist that