Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Im ready[marked]  (Read 469 times)

swev

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Im ready[marked]
« on: May 02, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »

I'm ready for Planet Explorers 2. Enjoy the game and the freedom in crafting. Like cars or planes etc. Can't wait. Wish there were more sci-fi RPG builder games like this.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:25:48 AM by Dorist1 »

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Im ready[marked]
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 03:55:19 AM »

Support our next game(s) so we have the capital to make a really good and hopefully fully bug free sequel.  ;)

Dragon

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »

I already bought 3 copies of PE and, if my nephew comes back after the May holidays and shows interest, I'll probably buy a fourth copy for him as well so that we can play multiplayer, I love this game that much. I actually consider it the best voxel builder/survival game out there at the moment, probably because I am mostly an offline gamer and PE is the only one I know of that offers complete and feature-rich singleplayer alongside multiplayer, not just some half-baked rudimentary "singleplayer" just to lure in more sales. Also no DLC scumming like many others...

Just keep on doing what you're doing, the experience gained during PE's development will shine through in future projects, first times are always tough.

Willderyes

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:22:17 PM »

I have got to agree with Dragon and I've only been playing 14 hours. Bring it on!!!