Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Back-to-back base attacks in single player adventure mode (1.0.8.*)[marked]  (Read 214 times)

Iron Newt

• Colonist
    • View Profile

Have had this a few times since the 1.0.8, it's happened in 10.8.1 & 10.8.2 as well. I start playing a single player adventure game and after a few minutes you get a, seemingly, never ending stream back-to-back base attacks, or random 'friendly' colony if you've not got an assembly core. Even (re)loading a saved game doesn't stop this on-slaught, the only solution seems to be quit and restart PE.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:39:03 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile

You mean you'll get random attacks with a colony or without a colony. If it's with a colony, it's designed this way.

Iron Newt

• Colonist
    • View Profile

This is attack of 2-5 waves then as soon as the last monster is killed get a timer for a new attack. This happens 7 or 8 times in a row before I get fed up and restart PE. I'm not talking about waves these are attacks with 2-5 waves.

If you've not got a colony (note: at this point I've completed all of the Adventure story line then then torn down my colony), then it will be on random 'friendly' (white icon) colony and will have you jumping around the map as you go to each new attack.

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile

Could you share your save/server for testing?
Save: Documents/PlanetExplorers/GameSave
Server:  ~\Planet Explorers\Server\ServerData\CommonGames(or CustomGames)\(Server Name)

Iron Newt

• Colonist
    • View Profile

Here's a save game from when the attack timer started, in 1.0.9. http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=36279928285299121742

I'm not sure how useful this will be. I can load this save game again and everything will be okay, that's how I get around the issue, save when an attack starts then after a number of attacks reload the save game. it's only the first time the attack starts I occasionally get a never ending loop.