Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: [1.0.8] [Adventure] Attacking Puja is ignored by AI[marked]  (Read 205 times)

DullSpoon

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
[1.0.8] [Adventure] Attacking Puja is ignored by AI[marked]
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:48:07 PM »

Running around in adventure mode trying to find stores with more than basic weapons (didn't work), I ran a mission for the Puja so they would like me. (I thought maybe I'd get access to a Puja store!) They stopped attacking me when I accepted the mission. I then found I couldn't continue the main story line missions, because one of my current missions was blocking me. (Turns out it was the mission that gave me a follower, but I'd assumed it was the "main" line Puja mission, so I mined some resources and returned them to the Puja and became neutral to them.)

Later, the main story line has the Puja attack my colony and I'm suppose to go destroy a Puja camp in response. This turned out the be really easy as I could just walk up and kill any building or Puja I wanted and they would not respond.

While I could see the system overlooking a mob taking damage, more than one mod dying or a building destroyed should definitely put them on the war path - and drop the diplomacy one level.

Little did I know that this seems to be the last mission in the chain. I'd completed it because there is still a ton of gear and scripts I don't have. I guess I just have to rely on random dungeons to find it. After a week of playing a game in adventure mode I still don't have a gold bow. I only just got a gold pickaxe from the missions. I still don't have all the basic parts scripts to make boats or aircraft, or even most weapons in the creation editor. It's frustrating, partly because I didn't know adventure mode was setup this way, and partly because I keep finding more food in loot piles when I need more SCRIPTS!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:38:06 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.8] [Adventure] Attacking Puja is ignored by AI[marked]
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 03:41:43 AM »

The advanced items can be bought from the far away towns from your birth place. Try to find more towns that are far away. In terms of the Puja issue, we'd have an adjustment soon.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:00:08 AM by Dorist1 »

Iron Newt

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:01:35 PM »

My advice. It's very easy to trap your self in a small corner of your map, especially if you have a 20km or 40km map. Go explore the road and find the very end. Once you know where the end of the road is start exploring around it. You'll find NCPs & colonies with the more advance items.

mknelson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 10:27:22 PM »

Also you will find a progression of town advancement as you travel around(and it was more obviously ringed in some of the Alpha builds).

Turn around if you're travelling one direction and notice you've walked into a more primitive town.