I. Little bug. Alfonso didn't give me the quest Brother and Sister, although I told him about Gerdy and talked about him with Gerdy. Only after I arrived in Martian colony for a meeting with the Governor, he had this option. And his words ôLet me mark the location of our settlement on your map" was nonsense, because I was already in a Martian colony.
II. Big bug. During our first meeting with Dr. Aslanov in his conversation was the option "Did you find anything else from Coi?" which made available the appropriate quests. However, I never find any information about Coi before this moment. By this time I was here:
1. The Martians moved from camp to their colony.
2. I explored the desert city with Rol and talked to Ava and Peter, have received information from the Michelson.
3. I built a colony and moved there all colonists from Earth camp and Allen camp.
4. I talked to the Governor Skyrunner, and she suggested the idea of transport. After that I moved Gerdy to Martian colony (see above).
5. I talked with Ataro, and he sent me to look for Michael Wiles.
6. Arriving at Wiles Camp, I got "Follow Viola" quest and immediately went in.
7. Arriving at Viola Camp, I saw Dr. Aslanov. And he already had the dialogue option about Coi.
I still don't have plague in the colony, and I even don't have started the construction of the monorail. (I know about the plague, because I doing a translation in parallel with the passing game, and slightly "getting ahead". But, as I understand, Coi in this point of quests - it's not slightly, but very much ahead.)