Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: ETA on the release of the standalone version?[marked]  (Read 382 times)

Commodore Goodheart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
ETA on the release of the standalone version?[marked]
« on: March 24, 2017, 05:22:52 PM »

Re-posting the question raised in this thread:

http://board.pathea.net/index.php?topic=9618.0

Four months have passed since I created a topic pertaining my original query. I have been assured that a stand-alone version of Planet Explorers would be released once the Steam build was deemed "stable enough".

However, no date, or even rough estimation, had been given about the length of this QA process. Still, I decided to take the developer's response in good faith, and resigned to wait.

Now, a quarter of a year has passed, and the Steam version has received bugfixes, new features, and has arrived at version 1.07; so I raise my question again: When the stand-alone version of Planet Explorers will be released?

This time, I would like to receive a definitive answer, or at the very least some predictive estimation.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
a customer
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:57:21 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ETA on the release of the standalone version?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »

We're still fixing some bugs in the latest version. As long as we settled on the end version, we'd release it.

Commodore Goodheart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: ETA on the release of the standalone version?[marked]
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

Sigh...

Okay.

Still, can you please provide some sort of estimation, no matter how rough and/or inflated, as to how much time is needed for Planet Explorers to get a stand-alone release? I just want to have something to wrap my head around.  :-\

Thank you for the response.

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 03:18:43 AM »

Probably about 1 or 2 monthes. It depends on the reported bugs we get from the players' feedbacks.

Commodore Goodheart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 09:25:16 PM »

Probably about 1 or 2 monthes. It depends on the reported bugs we get from the players' feedbacks.

Thank you! Now I am at peace. :) Even if this estimate flies by, I would still be grateful for having been given something to look forward about.

Keep up the good work!