Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Planet Explorers Source Code and project/asset files[marked]  (Read 524 times)

RacerXx

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Planet Explorers Source Code and project/asset files[marked]
« on: March 09, 2017, 06:00:34 PM »

I am a new player to PE and was reading reviews and these here forums. I am seeing alot of bad reviews and negative stuff about this game. I don't see it personally I like the game but what I do see is additional content not being considered but only bug fixing and polishing. Which is a good thing I love it. But my question is if there will be no further content added (I personally want other planets and moons to go to) and development has pretty much stopped, if the devs would not mind releasing the source code and unity project/asset files so the game can be further developed by the community. Would a Dev mind responding to this question?

EDIT:BTW this is only for the love of the game and not for money making purposes. In fact I don't want money involved at all or even considered. Strictly donated time by new devs who care and are serious about future content and the continuation of the game.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:55:19 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Explorers Source Code and project/asset files
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 03:02:26 AM »

There're still one new feature we're working on, that is riding animals. It'll be out soon. We plan to do PE2 later to further develop the story line. But it's not sure if it'll include other planets. We'll consider that feature when we furhter work on it.

RacerXx

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Explorers Source Code and project/asset files
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 01:17:37 PM »

There're still one new feature we're working on, that is riding animals. It'll be out soon. We plan to do PE2 later to further develop the story line. But it's not sure if it'll include other planets. We'll consider that feature when we furhter work on it.
PE2? Thats awsome! The offer is still open if the devs need any help. I'll sign any NDA you throw at me :P
Also if you just add the abilty for other planets or moons. Then users can just create their own with the world builder. Throw in some newtonian physics for the ships maybe a lua scripting editor and done! Greatest game of all time! :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:35:30 PM by RacerXx »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Explorers Source Code and project/asset files[marked]
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 02:57:26 AM »

Thanks for your offer! We'd let you know if we have such need. :D