Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Story Mode, no more quests available...[marked]  (Read 440 times)

SapienChavez

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Story Mode, no more quests available...[marked]
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:26:26 PM »

I am lost/stuck and there are no more quests to be found in story mode.

Last quest I had was for Peter to find samples of the alien language.  I found them in the Launch-place and on the large boat in the cove.  After finding both, I turned in that quest and Peter told me to find more samples of the alien language but he does not offer a quest associated with his request.

Is my game bugged or am I missing something?

Thank you for any help!

-Sapien Chavez
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:10:00 AM by Dorist1 »

Iron Newt

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Re: Story Mode, no more quests available...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 06:09:09 AM »

I assume you handed the samples back to Peter in the abandoned city. I seem to recall you have to go back to your colony to progress any further.

SapienChavez

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Story Mode, no more quests available...[marked]
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

Ty for trying to help  :)

I figured it out!  I had to talk to Adisa, but she did not have a quest marker and had wandered off.  So, it was both a minor bug AND me missing something!

I went back and re-read Michael telling me to talk to Nan and Adisa.  Nan needed time to think, so i had to track down Adisa who was nowhere around.

I had her working the Processor, so she was off where-ever.  I set her to Dweller and used the "call" function from her info panel in the colony. she popped in next to me with a quest marker. (again, the quest marker never showed on the mini map.  man, i have grown too reliant on quest markers in these last 10 years since they appeared in video games)

Then i made a nuke (didnt see THAT one coming!)

problem solved!