Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Download page gone?[marked]  (Read 268 times)

Morkul

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Download page gone?[marked]
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:48:41 PM »

I bought the game from Pathea own homepage and directly got an email with an code and download link: http://planetexplorers.pathea.net/download/  But all I get from that is an Error 404 - Page not found "The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.". I also mailed admin@pathea.net but no reply yet.  Is there anyone out there that knows if there is another download page?

And no I don't use Steam so do not suggest that.

//Morkul
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:06:28 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Download page gone?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 04:06:05 AM »

Do you have a steam code? The stand alone version is still under developing process (we want to fix more bugs and release it when it comes to a more stable status). If you have a steam code, you can play the steam version instead.

Morkul

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Download page gone?[marked]
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 08:54:32 AM »

I got en email now to an download page with the Alpha download, guess that have do for now.

I'm looking at this for a boarding school and potentially buy several copy's to install on their computers since some of the students have express interest in the game. I have been appointed to evaluate the game before any purchase.  The big thing here is that the school can't accept the Steam EULA due to legal issues with Swedish law that the school must apply to.  I'm no lawyer so I really don't know anything about it just do as the lawyers say, as usual.