Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Undersea Robots[marked]  (Read 624 times)

BigMan1

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Undersea Robots[marked]
« on: January 03, 2017, 06:57:31 PM »

I've got a mission to find a compressor which is located underwater and being guarded by 2 Undersea Robots.I've collected the compressor and I was required to kill them both.Whenever I start a fight with one of them, they just shoot 6 missiles that 80% of the times hit me and kill me. (from 100% to 0%, I have 1000 hp and full silver type 2 armor).they kill my 2 followers in 1 shot as well. How can I defeat them ?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:06:48 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Undersea Robots[marked]
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:30:03 AM »

It's better to create a submarine or warship with turrets and cannons to defeat them.

BigMan1

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 06:16:09 AM »

Is there a submarine template in the creation mode?

Felonius

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 11:10:54 AM »

NO! But don't worry, wasting 10th of hours trying to create one is the dumbest thing one can do. ;)
They will shoot it into pieces within a minute anyway.  >:(

Your best bet is an aircraft with quite some firepower. ;)
(You don't need Missile Silos for these, but for another story mission to be completed)
You swim there, receive the message that you got what you are there for and then "sprint swim" (SHIFT!) back to the coast, jump into your aircraft and let lose on them. Trying to avoid being shot yourself isn't a bad idea. ;)

Alternatively, lure them to the coast by shooting at them with an aircraft and then heading there. Jump out, TAKE your aircraft and shoot at them from the coast with something like this. ;)

...and why the hell are you running around in Silver Armor at this point in the story, still?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:23:32 AM by Felonius »

BigMan1

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 11:23:38 AM »

NO! But don't worry, wasting 10th of hours trying to create one is the dumbest thing one can do. ;)

Your best bet is an aircraft with quite some firepower. ;)
(You don't need Missile Silos for these, but for another story mission to be completed)

Alternatively, lure them to the coast by shooting at them with an aircraft and then heading there. Jump out, TAKE your aircraft and shoot at them from the coast with something like this. ;)

...and why the hell are you running around in Silver Armor at this point in the story, still?
I wear the type 2 silver armor, which gives me 300 defense overall(4 set). Thanks for your help :)

57wiskas

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 06:50:59 PM »

I just armed my followers really well, swam out, picked a fight and kited the buggers back to land and then picked them off while using the landscape to block their attacks. it took a bit, but I was able to finally loot the heck out of them.

TrashMan

• Settler
    • View Profile