Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Help with chair.[marked]  (Read 214 times)

Seagoat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Help with chair.[marked]
« on: December 31, 2016, 04:22:17 PM »

I am stuck on the Tale of 2 Chairs quest. There is no script, ISO, plan or description of the chair that I am supposed to create in the creator. I can't delete the quest and it has to be completed in order to proceed with the story mode. Can anyone give me the dimensions or tell me how to get past the quest? I have submitted this in the bug forum, but plenty of reads and no replies.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:53:22 AM by Dorist1 »

ChunkHunter

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Help with chair.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »

Just create your own ISO for a chair-like object in the editor and import it into the game.
(You will have to have all the required materials of course.)

Seagoat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »

Did that already. All different sizes. 4 legs, seat and back, big blocks, little blocks, big object, little object..even imported an ISO from Nexus and no go. It never recognizes that I made anything in the quest log, so putting it out doesn't help either. It's perplexing. I would love to finish the story, but until this gets cleared up I cannot.  :-\  Like I said, can't complete it or delete it and the next main quest giver says I already have a quest so puh.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:27:43 PM by Seagoat »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 01:53:11 AM »

You can try to put chairs at different locations to make the task count. This is a little triky, because the circle is a little off to the target area.