Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Tale of Two Chairs[marked]  (Read 733 times)

Seagoat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Tale of Two Chairs[marked]
« on: December 29, 2016, 07:06:07 PM »

I can find nothing about this quest that works. I have no script, ISO, definition, dimensions or otherwise by which to complete this quest. I realize that I need to use the creator, but without some dimensions or plans I cannot build it. I have created a 40x40x24 block as per a thread I found posted way back in July, but it won't work. I cannot delete the quest and cannot proceed because the next NPC that needs to accompany me to find the Puja army won't let tells me I have to complete the quest I am on to proceed...which is the Tale of Two Chairs quest.

Need some help please.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:41:02 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tale of Two Chairs[marked]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:45:35 AM »

You can find an pre-made iso under templet. Just find it and export it to the game, then drag it out to the task circle. It can be compeleted smoothly.

Feycat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Tale of Two Chairs[marked]
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 11:00:32 PM »

"You can find an pre-made iso under templet. Just find it and export it to the game, then drag it out to the task circle. It can be compeleted smoothly."

This game is so good but the explanations are SO BAD and unclear! I love everything about it but completing so many of the building/creating/layout quests are so needlessly hard because of the awful lack of explanation!

If I choose a template for large or medium, I automatically get a desk or a fridge. I don't see any way to search for whatever chair scrip Anjun supposedly gave me. There is no intuitive or clear interface.

I've made 4 chairs, I've made the 40x40x24 block people say works, I've downloaded 2 ISOs and used THOSE to make chairs. There are objects scattered all over between these 2 NPCs and literally nothing works. They won't acknowledge them at all.

It CANNOT be "completed smoothly." In fact, I haven't been able to complete it at all. Can you please detail EXACTLY what the steps to complete this should be, because I'm at the end of my rope with it.