Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Official multiplayer server join possible bug - cannot join anymore[marked]  (Read 780 times)

conrad_escape

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

Hi, i joined the official server Survive_ad2_  .
After playing for quite some time, i had tons of dirt. I went to the upper left corner and tried to build what i called a stairway to heaven.
I created a tile for a spiral stair and put it one on top of each other until i got bored and left the server.
I didn't get any message saying you reached the height limit or anything.

Next time i tried to join the server, the loading screen hung at 100%... Waited for 10 minutes (clock used), nothing.
Next day i joined again, i actually got in, but had no items in my inventory, just what my character was wearing.
The structure i built was not there so i fell to my death.
I joined again and found myself in some village and my inventory was there, minus a few items ...
I walked back to my stairway, i found it ! And my lost items were there! I started climbing it but at some point i got a weird feeling and i left the game (lobby).
Immediately i tried to rejoin and now i get the same 100% stucking thing i had yesterday.

Was i wrong to build something very very very tall ? :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:10:14 AM by Dorist1 »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile

It sounds like a save issue. You can try cleaning up the Voxelcache in Options to see if it helps. Besides, you can log in the server with a new charactor to see if it's a character related issue.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:32:34 AM by Dorist1 »

fofaiter

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

Hi, I have just bought planet explorers on Mac OS. When I try to connect to any type of server in the game or when I try to host an online server without LAN, a message appears. The message says: "Connect server failed. Retry?". I'm not the only one that has experienced this issue. Two of my friends have also seen it, both using Mac OS.

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile

@fofaiter, this is a known issue with Mac. We're investigating and will fix it asap.

Erfin

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

Fix the problems in multiplayer in the game !!! Game character suddenly stops and it is impossible to probality to go, and just spinning in place, standing on level ground!

Erfin

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

Playing multiplayer on the official server really need a function for limiting foreign players to use and move my stuff, resources , and equipment, as well as to make changes to my buildings in my territory !!! This is very important !
Need to be able privatethe personal teritory to prevent the intervention of external players !!!

Erfin

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

You can fix it?

]
]]
]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:14:31 AM by Erfin »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile

@Erfin, are you playing with MAC, too? In which server did this happen? And will this occur 100% of the time?

Erfin

• Enlistee
    • View Profile

No. This is on Windows 10. I don't play this game. Disappointed.