Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Story Mode has holes in the world I fall through...[marked]  (Read 223 times)

Fropist

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Story Mode has holes in the world I fall through...[marked]
« on: December 26, 2016, 12:13:34 AM »

So I played for a little over an hour for the first time and I was enjoying the game.  Went up to where the first NPC is (the arms dealer with the guns) and he had me mine for copper and iron, which was fine till I literally fell through the world.  Then when I reloaded the game and just decided to have him go back to camp and headed North to find the other NPC that the doctor sends you on a quest to find and the entire world is so glitched out I cant get any where. Freaking holes in the ground where I fall through... Huge blocks of pixel blocks that are glitches.  I thought this was out of Beta, what's going on?  I was stoked to play this game and I'm really disappointed cause I was enjoying it, but after reloading my world 10 times and its not fixed, it's obviously a bug. What can I do to fix it?  Please respond quickly... This really sucks..
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:02:56 AM by Dorist1 »

Fropist

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Story Mode has holes in the world I fall through...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 05:46:04 PM »

Can you give me an e-mail address where I can send my screen shots?  I can't post them here because the files are too large...

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Story Mode has holes in the world I fall through...[marked]
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 08:22:41 AM »

What's your specs and OS?

Athansor

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 05:47:37 AM »

Me and my fiancee are running into this issue as well. We have nearly identical computers, but it only happens on hers. I did manage to take some screenshots of it which I attached.

Also for what it's worth we've both found the controls to be fairly unresponsive. I like this game a lot so far but it feels like a beta still for me and for her it's pretty much unplayable.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 07:09:17 AM »

The save might get bugged out from the pic. But you can still try clearing the voxel cache in Options to see whether it could cure the issue. In addtion, verify integrity through Steam might also be helpful.