I'm working on a website where everyone can download existing translations.
Registered users (don't want to invite random visitors to break existing translations)
Everyone can translate into their language or fix/adjust existing translations.
* I am assuming that I have permission to host the list of IDs and English texts and allow users to download a file where those texts are stored, since players are supposed to translate the game on their own.
* I will be using a footer text, please check if it is ok for you.
Planet Explorers copyright Pathea Games.
This community project is not affiliated with Pathea.
Can I please get a confirmation that this is OK?
* New languages should either be requested here or on steam.
* I should add user accounts and/or, this might prevent destruction.
* Better flow, keyboard-only working?
2016-12-18 fix display bug showing translated strings in todo list
2016-12-26 importer for existing translations. Can also be used to restore translations.