Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: 1.0.4 Adventure - All NPCs lost their skills.[marked]  (Read 391 times)

Astasia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
1.0.4 Adventure - All NPCs lost their skills.[marked]
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:16:28 AM »

Been playing a game for about 20 or so hours now and just recently noticed all of my colonists, both my followers, and any NPC I try to recruit to my colony, have no skills. I know for a fact many of them did previously, I even had one colonist that was an elite lumberjack and elite herbalist which I was rather pleased with. I went to assign her has a skill trainer to start playing around with that system when I noticed nobody had any skills anymore. I don't know at which point their skills disappeared, I hadn't been paying attention to them for a few hours.

Here's the save if it helps.

https://sites.google.com/site/insanati/save0.zip
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:25:04 AM by Dorist1 »

ChunkHunter

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: 1.0.4 Adventure - All NPCs lost their skills.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 11:01:45 AM »

I once had a similar occurrence that I discovered after I accidentally pulled the plug on my PC while I was playing (not a game crash).
I loaded a saved game (luckily from not too far back) and the skills were all back.

Astasia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: 1.0.4 Adventure - All NPCs lost their skills.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 12:32:02 PM »

I didn't have anything like that happen, though now that you mention that I remember I did load an autosave at one point after I got spawn camped right inside a level 8 dungeon. The autosave put me back to right before I entered the dungeon I think, and that was maybe an hour or two before I noticed my colonists were missing skills.

Edit: I took a better look at the times and my older saves. I have a manual save about an hour before the one I posted where all the skills are fine. In that hour long period I mostly did base building, I attempted a single dungeon that spawned inside my base as I was building it (turned around at one point and there was a giant rock covering half my colony), both my followers died right inside and I kept dying so I decided to load the auto save, I then placed a training machine, and recruited 4 more colonists, and while I was recruiting colonists I noticed the skills were missing. So I feel like it was probably the autosave that did it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:45:10 PM by Astasia »

Vezard

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: 1.0.4 Adventure - All NPCs lost their skills.[marked]
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 04:46:41 PM »

I have the same problem  >:( i want to add an exemption it happen only with skill tree option. Any way i will continue with or without colonist skills. But if there is a way to reset all NPCs skill at once i would like to know it.