Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Is there any way to access the pre-beta outfits?[marked]  (Read 778 times)

dyre

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Is there any way to access the pre-beta outfits?[marked]
« on: October 15, 2016, 09:27:51 PM »

I was looking at some screenshots of the game and I noticed one character wearing a cool navy camouflage shirt. I tried looking for this outfit on google and found a whole bunch of sweet outfits which I haven't been able to find in the game. http://planetexplorers.gamepedia.com/Outfits

From a roleplaying perspective, I much prefer some of these modern clothing options rather than the medieval-looking armor that is currently available in-game. Is there any way to restore or otherwise access the old armors? The assets should still be available somewhere, right?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:41:55 AM by Dorist1 »

mknelson

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to access the pre-beta outfits?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 11:42:11 PM »

Unless they radically changed the options from B0.61 (the last time I managed to get far enough) - that's still in there in Adventure mode. It's "Fatigues".

dyre

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 12:34:24 AM »

Unless they radically changed the options from B0.61 (the last time I managed to get far enough) - that's still in there in Adventure mode. It's "Fatigues".
Hmm interesting, so it's actually still in the game. I wonder if I'll run into it in story mode.

edit: just checked in Build mode; the outfits are definitely still in the game. Question is, is it available in story mode, or can it be easily added in?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:58:52 AM by dyre »

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 03:40:37 AM »

Hmm interesting, so it's actually still in the game. I wonder if I'll run into it in story mode.

edit: just checked in Build mode; the outfits are definitely still in the game. Question is, is it available in story mode, or can it be easily added in?

I've not been able to find them in story mode either. My favorite outfit's top is the casual outfit, one that I always wear in all adventure games. I've not found it in story mode yet.

dyre

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 04:19:19 AM »

I've not been able to find them in story mode either. My favorite outfit's top is the casual outfit, one that I always wear in all adventure games. I've not found it in story mode yet.
Aww, that's a bummer. I like the casual outfit a lot as well. Guess I'll play around with cheatengine to see if I can find some kind of alternative solution.