Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Getting support to respond ?[marked]  (Read 1601 times)

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Getting support to respond ?[marked]
« on: May 06, 2016, 07:06:24 PM »

Ok i paid for the game, No code has been sent to my inbox, Neither the single player or Steam codes. Registered with a hotmail account and have thoroughly checked the spam filters and the junk mail system can't find them or any problem. Have re-registered on the site with my gmail, well it at least lets me login here as for the main site can't login. Have sent emails no response. Have re-registered with my gmail account. and sent them a email. did get the notification for registering the account. just can't seem to get a response from support. to send the codes to that gmail.

Would like my game codes. can't get the game to start either. Maybe something with how to install it would be nice as i open the folder it has a launcher and a exe. The exe gives a small window and will let me go to the main site. thats all.

Still no codes have sent the email with a copy of my PayPal receipt showing i payed for it on the hotmail account of which i have used for more then 15 years. have asked if they would send it to the gmail as it seems to be the only account that can get through.

After one of my friends raving about the game and i having it in my wishlist for sometime watching it develop. i decide to try it so bought it downloaded it and nothing. is there no support ?

How do i get ahold of someone to help. this is my last ditch effort here. Don't like Steam but guess i should have bought it there though wanted the single player without steam. how do i get help  with this problem ? :-\

And yes i use the admins links provided on the Site.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 03:24:03 AM by Dorist1 »

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
Re: Getting support to respond ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:56:03 PM »

Greetings Dirtybird,
I'm sorry you're having a complication with this!

You have been heard, and we'll make sure this gets resolved... You should get a response to your gmail at some point within the next couple days.

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 08:10:06 PM »

thanks for the reply at least i'm not alone in this as was beginning to feel well like scammed. Kick starters don't have the best rep as it is. And i do support the games i play. I have admined and beta tested and modded games since around 2000. got burned out on the constant PVP and run my own forums and admined others as well so know the hassles. though i have to admit i have never had this kind of problem getting codes for a game or even getting a hold of support.

I would be happier if they just sent the codes, i did send proof that i bought it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 08:14:34 PM by DirtyBird »

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:00:29 AM »

thanks for the reply at least i'm not alone in this as was beginning to feel well like scammed. Kick starters don't have the best rep as it is. And i do support the games i play. I have admined and beta tested and modded games since around 2000. got burned out on the constant PVP and run my own forums and admined others as well so know the hassles. though i have to admit i have never had this kind of problem getting codes for a game or even getting a hold of support.

I would be happier if they just sent the codes, i did send proof that i bought it.

We had a horrible influx of bot spam, and after battling it for some time, trying different methods to get it resolved, Pathea ended up restricting access from hotmail emails, due to that being the primary email service that was being used for these bots.. The sales and services need to be updated with information detailing not to use hotmail for this, though I think it was meant to be much less "permanent" then it's become...

Again, i'm sorry you've not yet recieved what you purchased, but we'll make sure this does get resolved.

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Getting support to respond ?[marked]
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 06:24:22 AM »

Email admin@pathea.net with your hotmail address, they will help you with it.

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »

I sent all that yesterday, both with gmail and hotmail. including the PayPal receipt. Both with Hotmail and my gmail account of which i can hardly get into due to gmail when you sign in wants to send you to make and gmail account even though you already have a gmail account and it shows you that you do. And they don't have any real support either. They just send you to forums. I don't Social so no Facebook or tweets or Twittering any of that either. Don't even own a cell....wait i do have a cell it's just not hooked to any service i use it as a alarm. Though it's and old flip phone.

Don't think they are getting any of it then.

This is turning into a long drawn out process to just get my codes for this game.

Do any of you use Team Speak ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

didn't want to double post

I resent the address's again. please get me my codes for the game i have paid for. ( same address i used yesterday that you are showing me, if you read the post i did before you would see that I used that link on the front page of the site. It is the same. )

Oh and by the way Automated code systems don't get bots, they can't, they don't have a monitored return address. spammer's can't use them. There's nothing to spam. And it's set up through your payment system. They are not a site but just a code base.

Thank you for your time on this.If they can't get it i will have PayPal refund my moneys. It's a long and drawn out process But when your on Social Security every dime counts hehehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

And resent again, I have sent this so many times I'm beginning to feel like a bot. Giving up if your people can't get it.m it's 6:00pm my time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Well going into the 3rd day on this, and still no response, are they getting the emails i have sent them ? That is the question. Or is it being put in their junk folder ? has the system banned my ip thinking it was spam ?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:26:46 PM by DirtyBird »

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 01:46:41 PM »

Oh and by the way Automated code systems don't get bots, they can't, they don't have a monitored return address. spammer's can't use them. There's nothing to spam. And it's set up through your payment system. They are not a site but just a code base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Well going into the 3rd day on this, and still no response, are they getting the emails i have sent them ? That is the question. Or is it being put in their junk folder ? has the system banned my ip thinking it was spam ?

I'm sorry, i was thinking about the forum registration. I'm not involved in sales, so I can't say how they have that set up..
The timing may be difficult due to it being on a weekend, this is why i said you may need to give it a couple days. It may not be until monday that you get a response, but I was hoping you would get it sooner.. Please do not give up on it yet, give it just a little more time. I'm very sorry you havn't gotten it yet :(

--additionally.
When you say you have resent, have you used the resend link on the Buy page to see if you can get the system to send you the key, using the email you purchased it with? From what I understand now, it may be due to a filter on your email. Check junk mail, etc to see if you recieve it. It should be automated (Apologies on my ignorance on this, i had to look into it..)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:14:13 PM by Luminaire »

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 04:12:19 PM »

Luminair no need to apologize, this isn't your fault this is a design fault they have in their systems and they need it to be corrected if they want to keep gamer's and get a large influx of new gamer's. Support of some kind should be there 7 days a week sorry. They should have a response system in place that shows that the support is there and sends a automated message at least. This shows the customer that support is there at least and their emails have been logged to the site.

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »

I'm sorry, i was thinking about the forum registration. I'm not involved in sales, so I can't say how they have that set up..
The timing may be difficult due to it being on a weekend, this is why i said you may need to give it a couple days. It may not be until monday that you get a response, but I was hoping you would get it sooner.. Please do not give up on it yet, give it just a little more time. I'm very sorry you havn't gotten it yet :(

--additionally.
When you say you have resent, have you used the resend link on the Buy page to see if you can get the system to send you the key, using the email you purchased it with? From what I understand now, it may be due to a filter on your email. Check junk mail, etc to see if you recieve it. It should be automated (Apologies on my ignorance on this, i had to look into it..)

Yes I used those links, says so in the first post.

today i got the code for the Single player...Woot... just the Link he provided me with for the Steam code is the activation for the Steam code and also states when i enter in the steam Code that my 30 days to get a refund is null and void when i enter it.

It is also the page to resend the code that i had purchased. Very confusing setup they have here.

Well did not get a code for Steam. Or does it use the same code ?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:50:58 PM by DirtyBird »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 02:53:32 AM »

Steam code is different from the activation code you have at present. You need to claim a steam code in the link that sent to you.

DirtyBird

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 03:56:02 AM »

Thank You for sending it as the link was only the activation link.

@ Doris Thanks for the Code I've downloaded it and now playing. Went direct to Steam and entered it.  Enjoying it a lot though is a bit different the the older version. Hope they have ironed out some of the play bugs in this version.

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 02:22:52 AM »

Sure it will, as well as some new story line. ;D