Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: FALLOUT 4 !!!  (Read 1669 times)

PrometheusVI

• Citizen
    • View Profile
FALLOUT 4 !!!
« on: June 03, 2015, 05:24:19 PM »

31.12 finally!!!! and its set in Boston.
Im so sorry PE, but if you cant bring out your game till then im on a loooong break :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW7Of3g2JME

Ps: I have over 1000 game hours in Fallout New Vegas, so it will be a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long break hahahaha, man im so happy

Daimond

• Settler
    • View Profile
Re: FALLOUT 4 !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 02:00:48 AM »

Ya saw that on steam yesterday. New they were lying a few months ago, when rumor hit saying there was a new one on way, and they said, no there is no plans for another. :)

Its I can wait to see the E3 reveal. Jus tot bad, when games are usually revealed there its least 6 months away :(

I have played every game in the series since it was first released. Just hope that maybe this time they might put in a co-op like every one asks for.

PrometheusVI

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 06:10:30 AM »

...I have played every game in the series since it was first released. Just hope that maybe this time they might put in a co-op like every one asks for.

Someone scared the sh** out of and said "I hope the dont MMO it"... yeah coop would be cool. I hope they dont try the TES:Online fail on the Fallout universe again

(my fav was Fallout 2, till i got New Vegas)

yarnevk

• Andhera Rider
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 03:19:25 PM »

It is probably following the Skyrim trend of streamlining, so I went out and bought Wasteland2 for some old school hardcore post-nuke game play.  Hard to get excited after Bethesday let ESO happen and Skyrim hype only to realize the last great game they made was Morrowind.   These games cry out for some coop sandbox play though.

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 09:03:22 PM »

It is probably following the Skyrim trend of streamlining, so I went out and bought Wasteland2 for some old school hardcore post-nuke game play.  Hard to get excited after Bethesday let ESO happen and Skyrim hype only to realize the last great game they made was Morrowind.   These games cry out for some coop sandbox play though.
I don't mind Skyrim that much.  They could turn back the stream lining a little bit, but compared to Oblivion it was still really good. 
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

Antiscamp

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 12:41:12 PM »

I'm happy to see Fallout 4, because that means we'll have Elder Scrolls VI after that. I'm a hard-core Elder Scrolls fan and I've been playing them since Daggerfall and modding them for ten years. I've never gotten into Fallout though.

And yes! I'd be up for coop in the next Bethesda game! It would be great fun going on adventures with my wife.

PrometheusVI

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 11:46:28 PM »

And Bethesda is doing an awesome job this time:
Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2CCmkm0s9o

and building/ crafting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8HGslrINU