Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Story mode question. Warning spoilers. [marked]  (Read 1647 times)

sillls

• Settler
    • View Profile
Story mode question. Warning spoilers. [marked]
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:55:00 PM »

Story mode question.  Warning spoilers. 

After talking to Mr. Whiles about what to do about the aliens. The colony gets attacked for a long time.  I managed to fight them off. 

My question is, what comes next?  What is the next mission because I can't seem to go on with the story. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:14:03 AM by Dorist1 »

gamzon

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Story mode question. Warning spoilers.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 03:16:46 PM »

my #5 story run thru so far, ** spoiler **  lets just say your colony bio deaths (in my case 8 , in timespan of the 2 swamp missions) will leave ghosts everywhere,  funny you can invite them back into colony , but they wont do anything ( in my case, they walked out into ocean and drowned themselves )  . at this point had the "Spaceships" invade , defeated them while FPS was at 5-10, game " saved " , went to bed, logged back into game next day,  saves would try to load , but crashed (can hear sounds/music , screen remains black  with "target" .. (tried all suggestions listed in forums)
 also noted FPS was 40+ at game start, midway was about 30 ,then 20, at the point of swamp missions FPS was about 10, at this point no games saves would reload "auto " or manual (only used 2 anyways ) but could not " walk-back" story.
so starting #6   =)

sillls

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 03:41:29 PM »

Ok so who do I need to talk to in order to get this story rolling again?

gamzon

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 04:00:06 PM »

when i have stuck places,  relog at the NPC or colony, if no quest appear , try sleeping couple hrs, sometimes a NPC will pop with (?), also check every NPC ( i had sticking at paleades, doc allen ,micheal ) was almost like they stall to give time for Bio- virus to kill off your colony ( if you are that far, micheal has alot to do, you elect him as leader when ataro dies)

sillls

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 01:50:26 AM »

I am at the point were I talk to Mr. Whiles and get attacked by aliens.  I lived through that but now I am stuck on what to do next.