My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Twitching planet explorers  (Read 1268 times)

Beardageddon

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Twitching planet explorers
« on: November 17, 2014, 12:06:36 PM »

Hey guys, I have recently started playing both single and multiplayer planet explorers and I gotta say I am absolutely hooked on this game.

I noticed I am one of the few people twitching it daily though.

If anyone has a twitch account and would like to come along and give me some pointers on the more advanced mechanics of the game I would be really grateful.

Alternatively if anyone is thinking of buying the game and wants to talk to someone live with hands on experience I would be more than happy to share what I love about the game with you.

Keep up the awesome work Pathea can't wait to see where this game goes in the future as it's already one of the most promising titles I have played in a long time and it's still alpha :D
Beardageddon

Downside

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Twitching planet explorers
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 05:30:45 PM »

So do you have a twitch name we can search? If I get some free time I wouldn't mind watching. My PC has been unusable for nearly a year now so i've been out of the game for a long time so it would be cool to see what new updates have been released that i've missed.
Check out my vehicles here > http://board.pathea.net/index.php?topic=1245.0
Help with the Scavenger Project here > http://board.pathea.net/index.php?topic=2221.0

BKCXb

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Twitching planet explorers
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:51 PM »

I stream Planet Explorers every now and then, and watch other's who do to, so guess I will see you around.