Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I hope I recover from this but things aren't looking so good  (Read 6628 times)

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
Re: I hope I recover from this but things aren't looking so good
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 03:35:48 AM »

Luminaire, that is so true. We aren't in the clear yet we are struggling on. I asked myself. What is a miracle? Is it hope manifest or proof of divine intervention? I just keep praying for one. As long as there is life in me, there is hope. Thanks for your kind words.

Antiscamp

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »

I was very ill once too. One morning as I was preparing to die, and it was going to be the last day of my life, someone came to visit. He just stood there, all of a sudden. He spoke to me and I listened and after that morning, my life changed.

I've been watching your Planet Explorers videos with Newt, and I am beating my head on the wall now for seeing your plea just now. I missed it when you needed us the most, because I was modding Skyrim (I'm doing a really big thing) and I wasn't on these forums very much. I'd still like to buy the book though. The green button on your blog just led me back to the same page. Can you please E-Mail me where I can go and pick it up. Antiscamp@gmail.com

I've seen too many weird things in my life to not believe in miracles. You will make a full recovery! All the best to you and your family. :)

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 02:49:03 AM »

Antiscamp, thanks & I took a brief look at your link but it is late so I will take a better look tomorrow, but for what I saw....That is amazing.Thank you for the well wishes and one day, please share your story with me. I will check the site & email you.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:33 AM »

Well I started a new series not related to Planet Explorers called Da Truth B Told .In this new series I speak out about the situations around me and try to find the light in this darkening world. Cause paradise is only a paradise if you can enjoy it. http://youtu.be/jUJ1At-89_w

http://www.gobeyondtherim.com/the-pleas-of-the-fallen/     

http://www.gobeyondtherim.com/

Aardvark123

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 09:31:48 PM »

I don't really know what to say, except that I may have been desensitised to charcoal due to some rather bad cooking (on my father's part; we're not especially poor, though, so I really can't complain).
If you monetise your YouTube account, I wish you the best of luck. Most people should be able to tolerate adverts for the sake of an innocent Caribbean family making ends meet, and those who can't tolerate them won't get the time of day from me.

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 11:37:32 PM »

I wonder how different my life would have been if i had the time, resources, or ability to write things out; to describe who I am, and what my life had been and is today. It's something that I had desired to do, hoping it might make a difference, but sometimes I guess people simply can't do things on their own.

I still think about it. What would be different if even a few others knew. How much of a difference would it make if even more than that did? But I wonder if it would really matter. If there really was a point to it all.
You have people to take care of though. A well justified motivation to keep on fighting, and do the best you can.

I don't know all the details about all this; about what's going on with you. I havn't delved enough into it, but it's not something that i can just simply read and then forget about for reasons. Sometimes you read things that carry their own weight in your mind against your own choice.

My living environment to me is short of royalty.. It's definately something that does not escape my mind - just how blessed I am to have the things I do. I can't provide for others well, but my family definately provides for me. I would be lost without them, and they have kept me going for a very long time..

At this point i'm not sure what else i want to say, as I'm typing as things swirl around in my head.. I guess ultimately, i just want to say that I hope things work out in the end.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 12:14:04 AM »

Luminaire, In your heart lives a poet. The words you express are sheer beauty. Even the fact that you question the world around you was inspiring to me and for that I want to thank you.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2014, 11:41:59 AM »

Hi everyone, things have not been so great lately but we managed to keep the roof over our heads and pay all the bill from November. Just December to worry about and the next set in the New Year. Gotta take it one stage at a time or the stress and anxiety will overwhelm me. I'm not back to full strength and that makes it feel like I'm running around with a borrowed body. I will continue to post updates on my Blog ( http://www.gobeyondtherim.com/ ) so not to inundate Planet Explorers with them. I cleaned a house for some money last weekend and although it was just two days work, it felt good to work again. Even cleaning floors, windows and toilets felt satisfying. I could of worked faster and better if I was the old me but sadly this new body has limitations. Anyway I set up a donation button on my site and I followed the suggestion of some other members to start a fund at http://www.gofundme.com/Edge-of-Existence to prepare for the worst. Well all the best to all of you and congrats on the .086 steam release. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from Marauder and family. Oh, and thank you all for all you have done and especially for being part of our family and lending us hope. Love you all.

Raggydoll

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »

Im a newbie here, but somehow latched on to your thread as you do, all the best to you and your family in the new year, it does sound like you are improving steadily, please dont do too much and have a set back. 
I too believe there is more to this world than what we can see,and asking for help is usually answered is some way.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 11:05:37 AM »

Thank you Raggydoll, everything you said is true. I'm not improving steadily, I wish I was, and it is hard to see the plans of the spirits that be. I know the creator has pulled other men out of worst so I hold firm to that belief that one day I may climb back up. But there are time when it all seems too much and with every passing day my fears are realized more and more. But I still believe, even when my hope is gone..I still have faith. Thank you for your encouragement. It's New Years Eve today, 2015 approaches. Happy New Year to you and all the ones you hold dear. Blessings be upon you and all that you do.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 03:50:49 AM »

Happy New Year Everyone and all the best to you and yours in 2015.

Syllia

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 01:20:43 PM »

i'm so so Sorry to hear that, I Really am, I always try to not shed any tears because i believe i'm stronger than that, But after reading your blog, i couldn't help myself, I know it's hard to admit the need of help, to you, to family, and even more to strangers on the internet, i got shot once while i attended police school back in 2013, i'm still Recovering, But my Country Cared well for me, and i'm Disappointed that yours just let you hang, For what do ppl have to pay Taxes to a country to support them if the country doesn't support them at all, I hope you feel better Soon, It is Important to have faith, It's also important to have respect, especially to yourself, you are you, you are not worse than anyone else because you don't have some fancy car or 20 Big Houses, Weak folks have to identify them self with thing they own, but strong ones know that things like Loyality, Respect and Compassion make a great Human Being.

i Try to scramble up some money that i will donate to you, it won't be much, but it will be something~

I wish you, and your family all luck in the world, Keep Fighting, The one who Fights always wins, Sooner or Later.
Pages: 1 [2]