Leading up to a0.55m, we seem to have fixed most of the position problems. We're trying to get custom things into the build but the process is actually pretty hard. The UI for multiplayer got completely redon. We're adding in enemies this week, took us a while to hash out the best way to do animals in mp.
On the client side, durability is close to being done; houses are being worked on, settlement UI is in, with houses and power stations being worked on; the launcher is almost done and works for pc, mac, and linux; we're working on a lot of terrain changes again, we added an editor to add terrain features that we made in an editor similar to the creations editor; npc questing system go rewritten and we're going through each quest to fix the problems, we have a ton of quests we want to add in this build but I'm not sure how much will get in since we just spent a month redoing it; alien bases are being worked on; the wall is being worked on; we ran into a problem in painting the voxels in the world setting, we're still looking at ways to get around it, basically, we can only have 256 terrain types, if one material, say iron, has 16 colors, that's 16 types. So we have over 16 materials times 16 colors and it doesn't work. One way to get it to work is to ignore the original type's attributes and replace it with a color material. So wood and iron with color will have the same attributes, that's the only way to add a lot of color in the world setting right now. The creations editor, on the other hand, will have 64 colors.