Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: You know when  (Read 1553 times)

Bozwonk

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
You know when
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:43:59 PM »

You're playing a game on the PC, and it crashes and you want to scream, you do scream but then you get hold of yourself? You are pissed off but you understand the game is still in development but it keeps crashing and making you so angry that you want to set fire to your face and put the flames out with forks but then you get a grip, it's just a game, not cancer of the penis or something.

but then it crashes again.

If I was married I'd be divorced by now.

Silentone98

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: You know when
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 10:54:28 AM »

no,.. I don't seem to have these crashing issues you speak of.
At least not in any consistency or notable time period to cause any sort of distress to me.

I do however have the same level of frustrations with windows automatic update minimizing my game during the worst possible moments during my gameplay and getting me killed... without fail, it does this every freaking time.

I am talking about that "Restart your damn computer you stupid human! I want to finish updating now! I can't flipping wait for you to turn it off in your own goddamn time! I'll give you 10 minutes before I just go ahead and do it anyways!" message it sends you whenever the automatic updates run...

I keep meaning to do something about it, and then forgetting. Then it strikes again.

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 05:01:26 PM »

yea i cant confirm that many crashes (there are crashes though, pe not respondings, and out of memories) unless im in a old save which is probably corrupt as all hell, loaded with isos and a massive colony. Lol silent yea windows update can be heartless sometimes.
If your in a old save id suggest starting a new one to see if anything is better. So far with my .762 and .763 i dont ive crashed at all. Im also not really putting stress on the game in any way though really.

Silentone98

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:35:32 PM »

he might mean crashing games in general, given the location of the thread... idk. It came off as a bit of a sideways slap to PE from my perspective to LOL

but anyways... yes, toss me a shotgun... or do me a favor and aim it at windows update.

Bozwonk

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 09:43:08 PM »

Planet Explorers has crashed a few times, not as many as others. It was really probably more moaning about the poor condition of my machine and windows in general.

Wrongfire

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 11:18:19 PM »

Yes, when playing Oblivion.