Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Rol playing multiplayer server?  (Read 1158 times)

Airuk

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Rol playing multiplayer server?
« on: April 15, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »

Hey, i'm wondering if is any rol playing server actually or if not, if is more people who could be interested in one. I see this game can have a lot of options on this way imo. thx

surmav

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Rol playing multiplayer server?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 09:37:19 AM »

Of course yeah, I'm interested in RP servers as well, it has a lot of potential, RPing fits great for this game. I'm sure there will be a lot of RPing going on.

My Training lifestyle, Gaming and more... :)

Airuk

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:32:34 PM »

maybe, yeah i also see a lot of potential for that i was looking if somebody knows of one that is actually running, glad to see that is more people interested about :)

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:03:50 PM »

Zif said that mplayer will up to par in july people might be holding off till then. I could definitely see more then a few hardcore rp servers poping up for this game though. If i hear of any open right now though ill let you know. Pathea seems to be encouraging the whole people playing specific roles in mplayer though so you will probably see a pretty high level of rpin in most friendly servers. :) HAHA from playing 7dtd with few friends i found out im a i dont know homemaker roleplayer lol? i dont know i always end up trying to feed, gear up and keep mak and soterya alive. mak builds he doesnt like to gather and soterya hes a good sport likes to exploit but he likes scavenging, mining, basically any type of gathering he can do. Im sure when we start up the server in july theyll be still doing these same roles. Oh actually take a look at malus's thread not sure if hes taking more people that kind of thing but he seems to be a pretty decent guy and may be trying to get this kind of gameplay going http://board.pathea.net/index.php?topic=313.msg29629#msg29629
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:11:33 PM by badmanticore »