My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My protoss colony  (Read 8132 times)

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The start of my protoss colony
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »

ah come on at least a hint? Game name or movie name something? Oh i also know what you mean its great to not use decals. Decals are like a poor mans paintings or something but ive spent probably 3 hrs now in the paint program with these swords the decal is still gratifying to me, at this point anyways. Oh plus its not like the images just jump right onto your weapon too. allot of positioning, decal glitches when they try to attach to rounded surfaces stuff like that. plus the time spent finding some of these images you can spend a day looking for a image to turn up with nothing.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 08:02:57 PM by badmanticore »

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2014, 11:17:14 PM »

Oh I know what you mean Manticore.  I like dmine more because I made it.  No other reason XD.

And a tip?  Okay.  The tip is: Smite.
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 11:22:31 PM »

i was just playing that yesterday, you said its purdy so that may slim down what it could be. There isnt any duel wielding yet. i think i have a few ideas of what it may be. can it be classic hades staff though plz? lol Is it athena's sword? Oh and i totally understand wanting to use your own creations its very satisfying but i do love collecting them... wish i could take the isos and quickly turn them into a placeable object but for now ill snag the images and i can stick em to a flat chunk of aluminum or something.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:08:03 PM by badmanticore »

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 11:32:07 AM »

No one can blame you.

Now you can work on making a standing suit of armor bwhaahah!
This is like a standing suit of armor malus :P right? lol it just has wheels for legs and cannon for arms haha. It also shoots lasers form its eye... so kewl

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »

Havent forgot about this thread figured id post what im up to other then dealing with frames. Started the mini stargate and also got a picture of a bunch of npcs spooning lol.

2nd vehicle up to be displayed a protossed T77 TY much beano this thing is just.... great liking it very much modded it a bit to match the theme of my base... its almost like a scout from sc1 im very pleased with it :)

also if your wondering the first vehicle i put up to display it was quints forklift.. yes a forklift its sweet
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:34:50 PM by badmanticore »

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »

here she is not the best but  pretty not bad either good enough for me... built the bsg shuttle by matt to toss in it.. very nice helo ty matt. Think im saying good bye to this base now though the crashes and not responding in this save file ugh.... i just cant take anymore and hoping i see less of them in a new save.

heres a few more images of what i ended with

also had plans to put a preservers temple in the open area that hangs out over the water but yea
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:34:19 PM by badmanticore »

RavenX

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: My protoss colony
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2014, 01:01:15 AM »

Mind if I borrow your sword? I'm working on a "Sword of Omens" and am having trouble getting the shapes exactly the way I want. From the screens it looks like I could use yours as a good base for mine and go from there.
What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night. ~ Raistlin Majere

badmanticore

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My protoss colony
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:16 AM »

go for it i dont care
Pages: 1 2 [3]