My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Activation email link is not a link  (Read 1184 times)

Vowels

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Activation email link is not a link
« on: March 20, 2014, 11:03:31 PM »

The activation link in my forum registration activation email was an incomplete non-link.

Also, "how many oceans?"  Really?  lol.

NetBlaise

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Activation email link is not a link
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:51:32 AM »

look at the this forums address above and look the address in the email you got.. You will see what you need to do....  Just copy and paste..  I just created this account 2mins ago...

wallofchaos

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:31:09 PM »

The whole registration process just gave me a headache and made me very grumpy. way to go making it extremely hard to freeking register. Having to google 2 of the 3 questions after putting in a capcha is ridiculous. Then this goofy crap with link you have to copy and paste in the address bar at a specific spot. Talk about RUDE!!!

Silentone98

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »

the forgot password thing on this forums is doing this also.... I just realized this workaround myself not to long ago.. didn't know there was a thread up with a similar issue.

this must be a recent bug having to do with the site's recent changes?- it would have been noticed sooner than this otherwise.

Vowels

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 02:20:22 AM »

You will note that I got through the process.  Just saying it needs to be improved.  You know, feedback?

look at the this forums address above and look the address in the email you got.. You will see what you need to do....  Just copy and paste..  I just created this account 2mins ago...