Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Not Getting Your Steam Keys?  (Read 18808 times)

Calvin

• Tech Honcho
  • Administrator
  • Enlistee
    • View Profile
Not Getting Your Steam Keys?
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:15:04 AM »

As of this moment, we have sent out Steam keys to all players who bought the game(or Kickstarter backers) BEFORE the Steam release. So, if you are in that category and have not received your Steam key(s) in your email, send an email to:
calvin@pathea.net

Providing the following information can help us locating you in our database.
Your email and name associated with your paypal account of the game purchase, if applicable;
The time of purchase if you can remember;
Your email associated with your Kickstarter account that you used to back up the game, if applicable.

Please keep in mind that spam mail filtering, an change of email address could be preventing you from getting your key(s).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 06:17:48 AM by Calvin »

ziseyunyan

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Not Getting Your Steam Keys?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 06:59:14 PM »

i sent mail to you ,but didn't get reply today.

killalotmore

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 05:13:10 PM »

ya i still haven't got my key yet its been like 7 hours i bought the game like 8 9 weeks ago

Pandora135

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 07:18:04 PM »

"From now on, all preorders purchased on this site will also include a Steam key. To make it fair for Steam users, the price will match the Steam price. You can claim the Steam key here, this goes for new and old buyers"

So I filled out my email address to get an activation key but I don't understand the email I was sent. There are no instructions and two keys. How exactly do I get my Steam Key?

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 04:50:17 AM »

"From now on, all preorders purchased on this site will also include a Steam key. To make it fair for Steam users, the price will match the Steam price. You can claim the Steam key here, this goes for new and old buyers"

So I filled out my email address to get an activation key but I don't understand the email I was sent. There are no instructions and two keys. How exactly do I get my Steam Key?
Odds are likely one of the is your steam key.  Try them out in steam.
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

Pandora135

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:05 PM »

Odds are likely one of the is your steam key.  Try them out in steam.

Nope, tried them both. Anyone actually managed to get a Steam Key using this method?

thakyZ

• Enlistee
  • We are kittens, we are space kittens!
    • View Profile
    • Void Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »

Just a note if anyone can't get their Steam keys and you changed the e-mail you have pre-ordered the game with, then e-mail the admins and they can get your Steam key from the old e-mail...
We are kittens, we are space kittens!

Tyyni

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »

How about if you purchased the game on steam and you want to play the game without steam? Steam didn't give cd keys with this game....

TenTonBlue

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 05:16:36 AM »

Still haven't gotten my steam key. I've emailed calvin@pathea.net, activation@pathea.net, and admin@pathea.net 3 times for all of them. The portal provided to auto distribute steam keys does not work as it says I already have it. I probably missed it and it went to my spam folder and got deleted, but I really just want it resent. I'll do a handstand or whatever needs to be done to get it if someone could just resend it please.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:21:53 AM by TenTonBlue »

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 06:23:08 AM »

Did you use this here: http://74.81.173.197/~ppu/activation/public/UserTools.html

You just type in your key and resent, and that's it.

Reboot

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 02:13:58 PM »

Hi there,

I have the same issue going on. I don't have any Steam key received yet or it could be wasted in my junk mail.

When I try the link (mentioned above) to re-activate or re-send the Steam key all I get is the Game key, no Steam key included.

The other option gives this output:  The activation key has already had a Steam key.   :-\

Weird since I can't find it here....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:17:28 PM by Reboot »

TenTonBlue

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 05:17:48 PM »

Did you use this here: http://74.81.173.197/~ppu/activation/public/UserTools.html

You just type in your key and resent, and that's it.

I actually just had someone at admin@pathea.net respond with my steam key via email, but yes I did try that portal and it wouldn't work for me. I think its because the key was probably sent to me but got deleted automatically through my spam folder. Great game, keep up the good work, but I will vouch for other people when I say the whole steam key recovery thing has been somewhat frustrating.

leecherbs

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 12:43:26 AM »

Still doesn't work for me, email= no response.Anyone actually managed to get a Steam Key using this method ?

computerchy

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 09:41:20 AM »

why not asking steam's team and work with them to provide the keys to players who already purchased and add ( Key ) link on there program page as like other games they do instead of receiving emails from customers everytime , this makes less headaches , I already bought the game since 0.6 I think but haven't key , prefer to add key link on the page is better so I can get it again if in case I lost it

Zifei

• The guy that runs Pathea Games
  • Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Space Pirate!
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »

Pages: [1] 2