Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: List of Suggestions by Players ((read before posting new threads))  (Read 47580 times)

Sir Slush

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Re: List of Suggestions by Players ((read before posting new threads))
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 05:26:51 AM »

Do you think the developers could maybe tell us which of these (if any) they're planning to implement?

xyva

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 01:41:30 PM »

this getting an update soon? been 2 months

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »

Well, monday is the .55 Alpha drop.  and later this month, maybe early June is .60, which is a VERY major patch.  We get an automatic update system, a new biome, Several new creatures, at 10 more quests, major quest overhaul, major combat rework for melee, major forest update, major new Settlement system.
There is a LOT coming out.

Compare this with other games like Minecraft who wait 6 months, just to add Horses?
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

Greenfyre

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 05:32:15 PM »

Is there anyway to use the shield or does it just give us a defense bonus and a BA looking circle?
Yes, he likes that, Alfie. Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All.

Zike

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 03:46:00 AM »

This is a really nice game and I want to throw in a suggestion(didn't see it in the list).

I think it would be nice if you could hold 'Right Click' and move around without the cursor moving around. The 'Right Click' would hold that position and you could look around. Freedom of movement is very important for creative sandbox type games like this and I want to see you guys make it.

This would make movement in the game much more enjoyable. 

Thanks for your time :)
Zike

adryson

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 08:39:33 AM »

You know what would be awesome abandoned alien base/temples and there would be Like a trap to activate robots/giant tripods (war of the world type of tripods) and it would be a boss sort of thing and you would get rare items from him/it.
Tripod picture:                                              http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/download-wallpaper-War_Of_The_Worlds_Tripod_02-size-1024x768-id-139479.

OR

http://p-pcc.blogspot.com.au/2008/06/war-of-worlds-2005.html

djnicke

• Enlistee
  • WTF do I do now?
    • View Profile
    • listen to my mixes while you play
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 02:53:44 PM »

Hello,

6.1 is awesome! thanks!

some things I thought about while playing creator mode;

The paint and ink are a bit fat for writing numbers or words, how about a text option?

a scale character / alien model so I can see what it looks like while I build it would help (sometimes).

do I have a horn?

keep up the good work!

"What's in it for me?"

Sibertek

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 03:21:34 AM »

Why aren't spears on this list?
 >:(

Assorted metal drills and a laser drill would be nice too.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:25:57 PM by Sibertek »

meunoman

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 11:05:41 AM »

Some suggestions.

Crafting:
When crafting from scripts you see what is needed. If something is missing, you could click 
a picture of the part and it would go directly to that ones script. Instead of scrolling up and down of the list (and forgetting what you are looking).

For the script list: Search, groups option & favorites.

Modeling:
Shorter cockpits, now so long that it look stupid when creating oldskool cars etc. (It's a future, yeah, maybe I should start creating future vehicles). :)

Inventory:
When selling something to vendor, maybe possible to manually enter the amount. Or at least buttons for 100, half and max.

yarnevk

• Andhera Rider
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »

Crafting:
When crafting from scripts you see what is needed. If something is missing, you could click 
a picture of the part and it would go directly to that ones script. Instead of scrolling up and down of the list (and forgetting what you are looking).

It would actually have to popup another replicator window, because otherwise you still lose your place when it pops to the sub component.

ysor123

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 08:02:02 AM »

Okay. I like that feature list. When is it implemented?  8) ;D  :P
Is it 0.7 or 0.8 ? :)

No matter what you answer, the memory is selective and will point the .70 as release for all given features in the list and not less  ;D ... plus spears  >:( >:(

... and a beg of free cookies  :'(
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:09:49 AM by ysor123 »

cougerforme

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 09:44:31 PM »

lightning and thunder, different levels or intensity of the storms.  volcanos (lava) it would be cool to be abel to chop down trees and then chop them up (rather then having them just disappearing)

Varyah

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »

Item Creator:
- Move selection (instead of extending, probably already exists but I didn't find it?) and rotate (by 90° in main directions).

- Ability to store standalone isos that can be copied into other isos, copy&paste of selections.

- more easily comprehensible damage scaling of weapons or simpler scaling

Game:
- Ability to pause game in SP

- Ability to learn how to kill animals effectively over time, automatic damage scaling or discover vulnerabilities and option to manually aim for those (which body part to shoot at with sniper rifle/bow/crossbow, needs ability to zoom in while aiming, usable scopes, etc.). At the moment the meat I get from hunting contains too much copper.

Personal preferences:
- less medieval looking armor sets (all armor sets should look more like silver armor)

DrLivenstone

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2013, 08:34:21 AM »

I suggest Better turn raidius on vehicles and suspention so that you get better preform on bumping terrain and better controls , A;W;D;S for steering and mouse for gunturres on the vehicles.

Rewision

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 08:08:00 AM »

Hi I have an Idea for the creation editor. What do you think about to make diagonal lines of blocks you could first make a straight line up or too the side, then with a command like we have for vertical in game we could have one for tilting the line we made. For example you could caps and then up arrow to tilt the angle of the line of blocks with 1, 5, or 10 degrees (not sure this is the right way to say it whan taking about angles)or hold for faster tilt. you could also have so that you can turn it 360 degrees after you tilted it to easier get lines angled slightly up and to the side at the same time. This could be done by using the middle point of the block that tuches the already made blockes to act as a pivot point? This is not a final idea it could use tweaks and improvements both thought it could be a good start for a good tool:) feel free to come with ideas on how to improve this or if you think it should be implemented.

And also if this should be moved to another thread let me know or feel free to do it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9