Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Teamspeak for Clans  (Read 8629 times)

Fiscon

• Colonist
    • View Profile
    • Ember Gaming
Re: Teamspeak for Clans
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 03:42:07 AM »

Mac and I are in there now but when we went to PE room 1 I could not see him, maybe cause he still has tag as a guest?
Tags wouldn't have effected him in that manner. You two were probably in separate rooms. If you are a guest I don't think you can subscribe to all rooms, so he couldn't see you once you left. Other then that not sure.

Teamspeak is our friend.

Fiscon

• Colonist
    • View Profile
    • Ember Gaming
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 05:58:57 PM »

The Teamspeak is back. I apologies for the change in IP while I was gone.  There is still a community side to this teamspeak as there always has been! Feel free to just hop on and join us as always.

Teamspeak is our friend.

Hogweed

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 02:10:33 AM »

Hmmm -= I dont have a guild - but I love this game and would be interested in joining any people who play online. Just have some issues sometimes with multiplayer. But I'd like to know if there is an active online community for this game!
Don't forget to Applaud if the answer you get to your question is helpful!! :)

Fiscon

• Colonist
    • View Profile
    • Ember Gaming
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 12:05:57 AM »

Hmmm -= I dont have a guild - but I love this game and would be interested in joining any people who play online. Just have some issues sometimes with multiplayer. But I'd like to know if there is an active online community for this game!

Almost a month late, but oh well! I'm sure you've gotten your answer through experience. Yes, there is definitely an active online community, but not on this Teamspeak. Everyone usually chooses to communicate through their own channels. Which tends to happen you know? But hey, everything is all good.

Teamspeak is our friend.
Pages: 1 [2]