Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: New Marians - Guild  (Read 58236 times)

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
Re: New Marians - Guild
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »

Okay!  I decided on what my welcome picture for new comers to the forums with be!  I just need help making it because I suck at adding in nice words to pictures...   XD...

It'll be a 2 panel picture.

Panel 1: Oh, new to the forums?
              *Witty face here*
           Posting bugs on already?
Panel 2:*Planet Explorer's symbol here*
               Welcome to Maria!

Since almost all the firs tposts seem to be either Bugs or Suggestions... no one welcomes themselves in XD
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

yager652

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 04:29:39 AM »

*User name: Yager652
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Final Fantasy 14 (current), Starforge (Current)
*Other games in this genre you have played: Minecraft, Starforge
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: I can offer my experience as a long time gamer,  I am an avid MMO PvP player,  I also love crafting and hunting for resources.
*Why should we take you in?: Well for one I am a easy to get along with fellow, I have many years of MMO experience (Roughly 10+ years) I also like to try and build a sense of community amongst our players and I try to help out where I can.
Are you a leader, or a follower?: Leader.  I have been a Co leader in many different MMO guilds but I also know when to follow orders,  (5 years in the cdn. army)

Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: (Zifei)
What is your favorite gaming genre: I tend to love MMO PvP the most.
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: Warhammer Online.  leading over 30 people to cap a zone to enter the faction capital city was so much fun.
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: Also The old republic.  I love how they have set up there story lines. It feels like a movie!
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Link!!!

*Which Division are you applying to? Resource gathering and PvP
*Are you applying for any specific positions?   If so, what?: Depends on what is needed.  I tend to gravitate to a support healer role (if possible) in any game I play.

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 04:55:08 AM »

Wierd synch here.   Resource Gathering and PvP... We don't quite have a PvP environment. After all, we're all humans and need to stick together to settle these lands...   However for Resource Gathering, this means your in charge of Mining Operations and of Herbal gathering.   Which makes you key to getting supplies for medical attentions.

However, I think you'll do good.   Your in!

Welcome head of Resource Gathering!

yager652

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 05:55:58 AM »

Kool thanks!   yeah that is a weird combo but its what I like to do in pretty much any MMO lol.  I head out to gather resources and do some player hunting while I am at it too!   I am currently trying to find some different herbs for the medpac.  I'm still not that far into the story quite yet.  I just got to Lao

MeMyselfAnDie

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 07:10:41 AM »

Application
*User name: MeMyselfAnDie
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: i started minecraft when it was in alpha, other than that i'm new
*Other games in this genre you have played: what...   Genre?   Minecraft, terraria, in building, most call of dutys and halos, army of two, etc in shooters, legend of zelda, kingdom hearts and others as swordplay...   Way too many honestly...
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: i can photoshop anything we need (except fabricated photorealism). I'm decent at making gun designs in game (check out my shotgun!) and i have slight OCD so anything i build will be perfect (sometimes takes a while though...   Lol)
*Why should we take you in?: that stuff ^
Are you a leader, or a follower?: either, as long as the people i'm working with are respectful
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: Zifei :D
What is your favorite gaming genre: i play all sorts. Steam says i have ~500 hrs in terraria, and i have more than that in minecraft, so probably whatever genre those are
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: CoD MW3 :p
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: minecraft (redstone!)
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: 47 (if you know who i'm talking about, i like you already)

*Which Division are you applying to? Construction, technologies, exploration, or hunting. Wherever I'm needed most (ideally i'd like to switch around and do a variety of things)
((Look at the board committees))
*Are you applying for any specific positions?   If so, what?: whatever is needed from what i said in the previous question, or if there is a "general helper" spot or something
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:14:33 AM by MeMyselfAnDie »

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 07:32:04 AM »

Application
*User name: MeMyselfAnDie
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: i started minecraft when it was in alpha, other than that i'm new
*Other games in this genre you have played: what...   Genre?   Minecraft, terraria, in building, most call of dutys and halos, army of two, etc in shooters, legend of zelda, kingdom hearts and others as swordplay...   Way too many honestly...
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: i can photoshop anything we need (except fabricated photorealism). I'm decent at making gun designs in game (check out my shotgun!) and i have slight OCD so anything i build will be perfect (sometimes takes a while though...   Lol)
*Why should we take you in?: that stuff ^
Are you a leader, or a follower?: either, as long as the people i'm working with are respectful
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: Zifei :D
What is your favorite gaming genre: i play all sorts. Steam says i have ~500 hrs in terraria, and i have more than that in minecraft, so probably whatever genre those are
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: CoD MW3 :p
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: minecraft (redstone!)
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: 47 (if you know who i'm talking about, i like you already)

*Which Division are you applying to? Construction, technologies, exploration, or hunting. Wherever I'm needed most (ideally i'd like to switch around and do a variety of things)
((Look at the board committees))
*Are you applying for any specific positions?   If so, what?: whatever is needed from what i said in the previous question, or if there is a "general helper" spot or something

Hmm...   Photoshop skills.. and your applying to EVERYWHERE XD...  Okay, heres the deal for you... At the top of this page I had a picture idea for me to start posting to newcomers on the forums.  As my personal joke.  You make it, and i'll let you pick the division you go into okay?

MeMyselfAnDie

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 11:10:46 PM »

sounds good :)    any further suggestions for the welcome thing? like an example image of a "witty face"? or shall i just make a best guess as to what makes a face look witty? :p

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 11:38:27 PM »

sounds good :)    any further suggestions for the welcome thing? like an example image of a "witty face"? or shall i just make a best guess as to what makes a face look witty? :p
Something meme heavy.

MeMyselfAnDie

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 01:25:02 AM »

something like this?

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:50 AM »

something like this?

HAHAHAHAH!   That is actually perfect! Pick your department and I'll slap you in there.

michealv

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2013, 01:47:08 AM »

*User name: michealv
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: Minecraft, Diablo 3
*Other games in this genre you have played: Minecraft, Terraria (sorta this genere), EVE Online
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: Am a regular / active player, able to active contribute to the development of the guild and Planet Explorers. I have been an officer in a few guilds before, such as in Rift / War Z.
*Why should we take you in?: I am a mature player, with a sense of humour, respectful of others and many years of gaming experience in games like this. I'm a crazy miner, I love to dig mines, if they made a miner simulator, I'd buy it, miner at heart!. Also because of my weird playstyle, bugs find me, I dont find them!
Are you a leader, or a follower?: I can be both (part of my real life job gives me qualities for both) I preferr to follow for now, to enjoy the game more.
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: Favourite developer, is Zif, fav mod...can I call you a mod Malus?
What is your favorite gaming genre: Suvival / Simulation / MMO-RPG
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: Unreal Tournament 2003
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: DayZ / MineCraft
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

*Which Division are you applying to? Resourece Management and Gathering
*Are you applying for any specific positions? Nope.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:48:41 AM by michealv »

MeMyselfAnDie

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2013, 01:51:52 AM »

glad you like it :D
if I must choose one department, i think I'll go with technologies
but once multiplayer comes out and we get a server, I might have to jump around a little ;)

Oh, and here's the link for the image:
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l627/Ethanketell/welcome_zps692e79f6.gif

You might want to download and host it yourself, I tend to clear out my photobucket anytime it gets too full

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »

*User name: michealv
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: Minecraft, Diablo 3
*Other games in this genre you have played: Minecraft, Terraria (sorta this genere), EVE Online
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: Am a regular / active player, able to active contribute to the development of the guild and Planet Explorers. I have been an officer in a few guilds before, such as in Rift / War Z.
*Why should we take you in?: I am a mature player, with a sense of humour, respectful of others and many years of gaming experience in games like this. I'm a crazy miner, I love to dig mines, if they made a miner simulator, I'd buy it, miner at heart!. Also because of my weird playstyle, bugs find me, I dont find them!
Are you a leader, or a follower?: I can be both (part of my real life job gives me qualities for both) I preferr to follow for now, to enjoy the game more.
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: Favourite developer, is Zif, fav mod...can I call you a mod Malus?
What is your favorite gaming genre: Suvival / Simulation / MMO-RPG
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: Unreal Tournament 2003
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: DayZ / MineCraft
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

*Which Division are you applying to? Resourece Management and Gathering
*Are you applying for any specific positions? Nope.
Haha!  I wish I was a forum mod.  I've almost got as many posts as Zifei.  However, I'm not.   

Also, Accepted.  Welcome to the Resource Management/Gathering Department.

Also, welcome to the Technologies department.  Make those sexy ISO's for the world to see!

michealv

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2013, 02:00:58 AM »

Wow, I honestly thought you were a mod, well in my eyes you are.

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2013, 02:05:38 AM »

Daaaawww Thanks...

I'm just a dedicated player who loves helping everyone else in the community!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28