Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28

Author Topic: New Marians - Guild  (Read 49996 times)

Malus Tepes

• Dark Lord of Pathea Contests
  • Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
  • Leader of the New Marians
    • View Profile
New Marians - Guild
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:34:49 AM »

NEW MARIANS GUILD

My fellow humans, I am here to announce dangers in the colonization of Maria.  The wildlife is dangerous, and there appears to be a new intelligent life form we never saw on the scans.  It is clear they are not friendly.  As colonists we must settle the land through any means possible!

To this, I move to create the New Marians Guild.  It will be the first alliance of all the colonists!  We will not be divided by Martian or Earthling.  We will be united together are New Marians.  For we are the New Settlers of this dangerous world, and it is up to us to colonize it! 

For membership, one must simple be settled upon Maria and have proven themselves loyal to the cause of colonization!

Officers:
Head of Construction affairs: -Malus Tepes-
Head of Exploration: -Deadsim3-
Head of Technologies: -Rover-
Head of Communication: -CrankyOldGamer-
Head of Hunting Committee: -Uray84-
Head of Resource Management and Gathering: -yager652-

Head of the Board: -Malus Tepes-

Members:
Malus Tepes(Head of the Board)
Misher (Construction)
Ex0du5_2169 (Construction)
Kamagawa (Construction)
fatPE (Construction)

CrankyOldGamer (Head of Communication)
Shaross (Honorary Communications)
Scotty (Communications)

Rover (Head of Technologies)
Mattig89ch (Honorary Technologies)
MemyselfandDie (Technologies)
MozQuito (Technologies)
Ryuunaga (Technologies)
Krazysh01 (Technologies)

Deadsim3 (Head of Exploration)
VegaSera (Exploration)
TheNeov (Exploration)
Incomitatum (Exploration)

Uray84 (Head of Hunting Committee)
GreenFyre (Hunting Committee)
ViceGrips (Hunting Committee)
Faesyn (Hunting Committee)

yager654 (Head of Resource Gathering and Management)
michealv (Resource Gathering and Management)
merchyll (Resource Gathering and Management)
Syrrhaptes Paradoxus (Resource Gathering and Management)
Alurapre (Resource Gathering and Management)

+ a lot more people who I still need to add to this... I'm a very lazy kid.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application
*User name:
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences:
*Other games in this genre you have played:
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild:
*Why should we take you in?:
Are you a leader, or a follower?:
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?:
What is your favorite gaming genre:
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?:
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?:
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?:

Some of these questions may not make sense, because they aren't actually required.  They are questions so we can get to know you a little better when we accept you.  We actually pretty much accept everyone for now.  Later, we may be a little more selective.  However for now, Join apply and you are accepted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laws of the land

We must attempt to be the best players we can be.
We will actively hunt every bug we can find.
We will not abuse said bugs if possible.
We will help newcomers whenever possible.
We will maintain dignity and grace when we talk to people.
We are not too serious. This is a game.
We explore the mechanics of the game the best we can!
We all respect Zifei and any other moderators and developers!
We will refrain from 1 word or pure picture posts.  Pictures need to have context.
Pathea Games needs a Guild of players, and we shall be the first.  We are the Alpha and Omega testers of Planet Explorers.  We are adaptable survivors to the land!

To any who wish to join, you but merely need to apply. 

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:35:48 PM by Malus Tepes »
I am the Head of the New Marians Guild.

From Hell

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: New Marians - Guild
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:26:18 AM »

Well I'm not sure if I got what you're aiming at, but if I got your point right, then you try to form a group among us to -later on- play together in multi-player  or is it to watch over newcomers and guide them through the game?

Either way you're missing finances/trade, recourse gathering (e.g. iron, gold, wood,stone) and something like a army faction ( I mean there are not only animals to hunt for, but also creatures you have serious to fight against).

TheCrankyOldGamer

• Settler
  • I run a blog, The Cranky Old Gamer
    • View Profile
    • The Cranky Old Gamer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »

LOL    Well, if I must then I must.   ;)   
Check out my blog, youtube, facebook and twitter, because I'm a shamelessly self-promoting attention whore!

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »

Well I'm not sure if I got what you're aiming at, but if I got your point right, then you try to form a group among us to -later on- play together in multi-player  or is it to watch over newcomers and guide them through the game?

Either way you're missing finances/trade, recourse gathering (e.g. iron, gold, wood,stone) and something like a army faction ( I mean there are not only animals to hunt for, but also creatures you have serious to fight against).
I believe I shall edit and make those changes to the post   As well, this guild is two part

Yes, when multiplayer goes live, we will all test it together.   

Secondly, we will be the top tier players.  We are the representatives of the best the community has to offer.  We will ALWAYS help newcomers and other guilds or clans that arise ((Assuming they don't commit trolling wars to us.))

TheCrankyOldGamer

• Settler
    • View Profile
    • The Cranky Old Gamer
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »

We are the representatives of the best the community has to offer.  We will ALWAYS help newcomers and other guilds or clans that arise ((Assuming they don't commit trolling wars to us.))

I'm definitely down with this. 
Check out my blog, youtube, facebook and twitter, because I'm a shamelessly self-promoting attention whore!

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

We are the representatives of the best the community has to offer.  We will ALWAYS help newcomers and other guilds or clans that arise ((Assuming they don't commit trolling wars to us.))

I'm definitely down with this.

Then put in the application so I can accept you and make you Head of Communications ((Since you do the Videos which is also good public relations for the game.))

TheCrankyOldGamer

• Settler
    • View Profile
    • The Cranky Old Gamer
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:05 PM »

Application
*User name:  TheCrankyOldGamer
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences:  Beta Minecraft, that's about it
*Other games in this genre you have played: Have we even figured out what genre this fits under?   Again I say Minecraft, which I've been playing since Feb 2011
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild:  My stunning good looks, charming wit, and some decent youtube video coverage
*Why should we take you in?:   Cause I'm awesome
Are you a leader, or a follower?:  Neither, really.  I honestly just kinda do my own thing when I see it needs done.  I don't follow orders well, dislike authority, but also don't like lackeys or followers.
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?:  I really only know Zifei but he's pretty awesome
What is your favorite gaming genre:  Honestly I like a little of everything, except Sports or Racing.
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?:  I don't like PvP.
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?:  I really don't do online gaming much.  I don't play well with others.   But I guess Minecraft?  I have a small server of just a couple of my friends.
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?:  That's damn near impossible to answer.  I have been a gamer for 30+ years, and loved a LOT of video games.  Oddly, the first name to come to mind is Tommy Vercetti.  I love that angry sociopath.

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 10:37:20 PM »

Application
*User name:  TheCrankyOldGamer
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences:  Beta Minecraft, that's about it
*Other games in this genre you have played: Have we even figured out what genre this fits under?   Again I say Minecraft, which I've been playing since Feb 2011
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild:  My stunning good looks, charming wit, and some decent youtube video coverage
*Why should we take you in?:   Cause I'm awesome
Are you a leader, or a follower?:  Neither, really.  I honestly just kinda do my own thing when I see it needs done.  I don't follow orders well, dislike authority, but also don't like lackeys or followers.
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?:  I really only know Zifei but he's pretty awesome
What is your favorite gaming genre:  Honestly I like a little of everything, except Sports or Racing.
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?:  I don't like PvP.
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?:  I really don't do online gaming much.  I don't play well with others.   But I guess Minecraft?  I have a small server of just a couple of my friends.
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?:  That's damn near impossible to answer.  I have been a gamer for 30+ years, and loved a LOT of video games.  Oddly, the first name to come to mind is Tommy Vercetti.  I love that angry sociopath.

Accepted!
Welcome Head of Communications!

TheCrankyOldGamer

• Settler
    • View Profile
    • The Cranky Old Gamer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 11:32:12 PM »

Woohoo!

Rover

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »

whoaaa... good news everyone..you are also missing the insane scientists..

If I wasnt that forgetfull I would know whos perfect.. wait ME

*User name:  Rover
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences:  New (as "helper) otherwise look under games
*Other games in this genre you have played: Have we even figured out what genre this fits under?  : Minecraft, Timber and Stone, Terraria, Gnoblins, Stranded 2, Corneroids, Gnomoria, many different shooters
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild:  my insanity for one also creativity goes with the first thing I guess
*Why should we take you in?:   the more important question is why not
Are you a leader, or a follower?:  leader in a lab and where I am more intelligent at, follower at stuff my skills lack (politics, ethics...)
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?:  right now I dont know anyone really
What is your favorite gaming genre:  right now sandbox games
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: as said before many different shooters (maybe DayZ cause of the Player inflicted Permadeath)
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?:  I like Stranded 2 for the many different varaties of skills etc but right now I am very fond with Planet Explorers
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Max from Sam and Max games for being insane and wielding a gun ;P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:59:36 PM by Rover »

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »

whoaaa... good news everyone..you are also missing the insane scientists..

If I wasnt that forgetfull I would know whos perfect.. wait ME

*User name:  Rover
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences:  New (as "helper) otherwise look under games
*Other games in this genre you have played: Have we even figured out what genre this fits under?  : Minecraft, Timber and Stone, Terraria, Gnoblins, Stranded 2, Corneroids, Gnomoria, many different shooters
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild:  my insanity for one also creativity goes with the first thing I guess
*Why should we take you in?:   the more important question is why not
Are you a leader, or a follower?:  leader in a lab and where I am more intelligent at, follower at stuff my skills lack (politics, ethics...)
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?:  right now I dont know anyone really
What is your favorite gaming genre:  right now sandbox games
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: as said before many different shooters (maybe DayZ cause of the Player inflicted Permadeath)
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?:  I like Stranded 2 for the many different varaties of skills etc but right now I am very fond with Planet Explorers
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Max from Sam and Max games for being insane and wielding a gun ;P
Insanity?   MEDIC! 

Well, you seem to like creation, and like the lab.   Therefore, We'll make you the concurrent Head of Defensive Technologies ((Defensive like Swords baby!))  Get to crafting whatever crazy widgets you can, and publish those ISO's! 

Welcome to the New Marians!  Now, figure out how we can keep Spy's head alive in our fridge, so we can abuse that on the Aliens who captured the Martians!

Rover

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »

Actually I had the idea of a cloning centre for all the lost NPC's and for another resources cost also some "friendly" animals...-> meatfarm

so why not clone a body for him - muahahaaaa

(seriously I am a cloning scientist XD)

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 12:20:22 AM »

I think the inclusion of being able to Domesticate animals like Stag Lizards into a farm would be a NICE feature.

Malus Tepes

• Global Moderator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 08:28:41 PM »

We are still recruiting people!  Come join the crew!

mattig89ch

• Citizen
  • Sharp as a marble! Black as a Marshmallow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »

Application
*User name: mattig89ch
*Previous Beta/Alpha Experiences: lets see...mainly been playing minecraft since beta 1.6, and thats it.
*Other games in this genre you have played: What would you consider this genre?  Scifi: freelancer, mass effect (1 and 2), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
Survival: Minecraft
RPG: oh so many, most recently been playing this game, minecraft, Dragon Age Origins.  How far back do you want me to go?
*What can you offer to the New Marians guild: Not sure, general love of the game?  Willing to help out as possible?  Relatively active on the forums?  been here since alpha 0.51?  All of the above?
*Why should we take you in?:  No idea
Are you a leader, or a follower?:  I prefer to follow, but will lead when I need to.
Who is your favorite Moderater/Developer of this game?: Zifie
What is your favorite gaming genre: Scifi
What is your favorite PVP oriented game?: Nuclear dawn
What is your favorite PVE or Survival game?: what do you consider pve survival?  Freelancer, you v the universe.
Who is your favorite Video Game Character of All Time?: Edison Trent

*Are you applying for any specific positions?   If so, what?: None/any needed
"The internet is for ore, The internet is for ore
Grab your pick and double click for ore, ore ore" -Hat films
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28