Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [Guide] Which NPC sells which items and scripts  (Read 53416 times)

kamagawa

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: [Guide] Which NPC sells which items and scripts
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »

Don't worry, your game is fine.
They changed some items being sold by certain shop NPCs.

Bohdan

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »

Awesome! Thanks :D I really wasn't wanting to restart my game from scratch. I'll keep progressing,maybe an NPC after Atarro has it.

pslim

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 06:23:05 PM »

I have just reached the point where Atarro told me to head west to the broken damn, and suggested the jet pack would make the journey easier, but jet pack isn't one of the scripts he gave me, and I can't find someone to buy it from. Actually, he did give me the parachute script.  :o

Was he supposed to have given it to me then, or is there another NPC somewhere I haven't found who sells it?

Brenelael

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »

I have just reached the point where Atarro told me to head west to the broken damn, and suggested the jet pack would make the journey easier, but jet pack isn't one of the scripts he gave me, and I can't find someone to buy it from. Actually, he did give me the parachute script.  :o

Was he supposed to have given it to me then, or is there another NPC somewhere I haven't found who sells it?
I believe it is sold by Ava in the Ruined Desert City. You haven't got that far yet.

Marauder

• Citizen
  • ..And so it Begins....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 10:17:56 PM »

Check your inventory under equipment and see if Ataro  gave you it. I think he puts it in your equipment slot in your inventory.

Brenelael

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 01:03:01 AM »

Check your inventory under equipment and see if Ataro  gave you it. I think he puts it in your equipment slot in your inventory.
He gives you the Jetpack itself but not the script. That you have to get to the Desert City and see Ava.

Rocy7

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 08:00:15 AM »

I have a question about merchants, if their stocks are renewed at some time? In which time?

I admit that while playing in general I like it I play it for the story mode, not like the continuous collection and search components.

yarnevk

• Andhera Rider
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 01:22:02 PM »

The intent of stores is they are always in stock, because the people who use stores are the same people that use fast travel, they do not care about annoying plot things they just want to buy all the stuff and finish the game.

There was reported in the last release some things are bugged if you buy all and do empty out, so always leave one thing left to force restock..

Brenelael

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »

I have a question about merchants, if their stocks are renewed at some time? In which time?

I admit that while playing in general I like it I play it for the story mode, not like the continuous collection and search components.
Venders do restock after 1 game day. There was a bug in .72 that if you bought out an NPC of a particular item it would never restock. Not sure if that bug carried through to .75 however as I've not tested it personally but it's something to keep in mind. I usually will buy 99 and leave one of any stacked item to make sure that they will restock.

LilyMinx

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 07:22:35 PM »

Vendors do restock after 1 game day. There was a bug in .72 that if you bought out an NPC of a particular item it would never restock. Not sure if that bug carried through to .75 however as I've not tested it personally but it's something to keep in mind. I usually will buy 99 and leave one of any stacked item to make sure that they will restock.
I checked it in-game And the vendors in .75 don't have the bug from .72 anymore they now Properly restock every 1 in-game day.

Liquidacid23

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 07:58:32 PM »

I forgot to buy the missile launcher script from Alfonso Hooke before I clicked and they all left the marian camp... anyway to get it now or am I just SOL till they unlock more content?

wou

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 03:22:30 PM »

I forgot to buy the missile launcher script from Alfonso Hooke before I clicked and they all left the marian camp... anyway to get it now or am I just SOL till they unlock more content?
Alfonso and rest of them should appear in new martian camp/colony, quest marker shoud have also appeared on your map, a bit north-east from the old camp.

Allurapre

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »

Also Gerdy sells salt which is need for a quest later on.

Rocy7

• Settler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 04:30:45 PM »

Anjum Nahas (later in story after Hardrive Mission), location Earth Camp

Item
Furniture (many diffrent)
Doors
Mirrior
Foam
+scripts

Neato

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »

This seems outdated.

Aircraft lights, aircraft laser, aircraft (machine) gun. Any idea if they're available as an item?
Could I cheat them in?
Would I need to start over for them to show up in a shop?
Pages: 1 [2] 3