Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Bug Tracker  (Read 32500 times)

ShawShade

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Tracker found another bug.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2016, 10:38:30 PM »

I was in build mode not sure if that is why this happened but I freed one of my follower so I could build with out him in the way and I got a fatal error which crashed my game. I was building around the camp that Allen is at.

easykiln

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Tracker
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2016, 03:05:48 AM »

After you fixed the big fish quest, one of the ones immediately following it broke :p

After you are attacked by a group of the fish, you get a mission to regroup on the surface. It is considered a follow mission but she just swims around in the underground lake and does not follow you.

Some other stuff related to that segment I guess.

- Can the flare gun work underwater or powerful placeable lights or something? It is really dark and the things I tried except using a submarine did not help.

-When I used a submarine I half-assed it because I was just experiment. I just slapped a ballast tank onto a basic raft and used it. IDK if you can do anything about it, but it was weird that that was possible and that it provided me with oxygen in that state. Gameplay wise, because it was a tight space I was using my sub more as a portable light/air canister than anything else, which is fine with me, but I don't know if you are ok with abuse of the interdimensional space in your inventory.

-First person, at least for vehicles, pls. Way too often the vehicle itself gets in the way.

-The knockdown attack/death knockdown the fishes use act as if you are on the ground, deserves its own animation.

-Also if there are going to be knockdown attacks, don't force me to sheath my weapon when it happens. That is just annoying.

- Collision or something is weird on the tailfin, attacking it almost never inflicts damage.

-Agnes kept walking on walls underwater.

-The jetpack fires underwater.

-Alt does not let you sink underwater. That might be intentional, but it causes way too much grief to maneuvering so pls change it.

-I actually managed to get agnes to the surface by using an exploit: the voxel painting tool in build mode lets you delete terrain voxels when you select pointer and press tab with a terrain voxel selected.

-I noticed as I was running around trying to make it work that there were many big fish in the lake, but none in the underground part...

-to make it a bit easier to find the exit to the underground lake, some sort of light effect would be nice. with the engine, Sunlight doesn't make it that far, but I imagine you could add something manually?

-Underwater is boring. Underwater harvestables please! Ooh, maybe you could have clam things that give pearls that can be sold, but are pretty rare. Would encourage you to pay attention, at least.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:11:14 AM by easykiln »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2016, 08:09:49 AM »

-I actually managed to get agnes to the surface by using an exploit: the voxel painting tool in build mode lets you delete terrain voxels when you select pointer and press tab with a terrain voxel selected.

Failed to test out.

easykiln

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2016, 08:21:11 PM »

Failed to test out.

https://youtu.be/we4xo5fga2M

ShawShade

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »

Not sure if it should work this way, but in multiplayer we can not put things back into the storage to trade items with each other. We have put the things in the storage and logged out and back in and the items were back in our inventory and not in the storage every time. Also we have had the problem with the followers not following the person that asks them to follow the run to one of the other players and start following them. And then we have also had it so that there was a follower following us and there was not one there.

Thank you for all the work you guys have done I am enjoying the game still and liking the changes you guys have made, Just not liking that I can not change hot keys for the ones you have locked. Keep up the good work everyone.

pat

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2016, 06:18:50 PM »

Tons of tickets closed in the bugtracker, what happened?

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2016, 03:45:22 AM »

Pat, I closed them. They're old versins' bug. we're on Unity 5 now.

bobyjoy

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2016, 01:20:35 AM »

I am having a issue with the scouting mission called Recon, after i kill the aliens that attack you at the last scout point, i try to save and every time my game save is deleted, i get a error message. the error only happens after one of the npcs gets killed by the 2 aliens, i am not able to continue with the story because of this bug 

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2016, 04:47:48 AM »

bobyjoy, attach the output log from PE_Client_Data right after the crash happens.

wolfsspirit

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »

AO . 913 hotfix bugs

well.. got new bugs.. first of all now when you start a new game(story mode) , there are flyers all over the place.. making it extremely difficult to survive in the start.
The base defense quest keeps repeating with chen so i am stuck there .. i started new before patch.. it was normal and no problem..
Started a new game after latest patch, but now it's a big problem after this last patch.. no way getting 30 points  because huge animal arrives , killed it and wave is over .. about max 12-15 animals appear , not enough to ever get 30 points .. turret kills do not add to points

Also when quiting the game to desktop , game freezes , have to ctr-alt-delete and force it to quit

Loading a game(other character/save) freezes game at certain intervals.. like it tries to load parts of the game while walking , but keeps freezing/hiccups.. after 30-60 seconds ,, character stuck in place.. can't move left or right.. restarting the game totaly fix it.

Also i have tiny hiccups all the time playing the game. like a hiccup every 5 seconds , i know this might be because background loading .. it's annoying but playable .. still 60fps tho

Windows 7 pro - 64 bits
i7 -4770k 3.50 Ghz
ADM R9 270x Gaming - 4GB version
16Gb memory
Also i am very confused at choosing the OpenCl calculation.. there are 4 options.. but don't see much of a difference

bobyjoy

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2016, 11:45:16 PM »

here is the client data
System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: buffer

at System.IO.BinaryWriter.Write (System.Byte[] buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.PeRecordWriter.Write (System.Byte[] buff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.ArchivableSingleton`1[T].Pathea.ISerializable.Serialize (Pathea.PeRecordWriter w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.Archive+<WriteRecord>c__AnonStorey107.<>m__3B (Pathea.SerializeObj obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Pathea.ArchiveObj+SerializeObj].ForEach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.ArchiveObj.Foreach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.Archive.WriteRecord (Pathea.ArchiveIndexFile indexFile, Pathea.ArchiveObj serializeObj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.Archive+<WriteToFile>c__AnonStorey104.<>m__39 (Pathea.ArchiveObj serializeObj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Pathea.ArchiveObj].ForEach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.ArchiveObj+List.Foreach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Pathea.Archive.WriteToFile (Pathea.List serializeObjList, System.String yirdName, Pathea.Header header, Pathea.SaveRecordObj saveRecordObj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2016, 06:12:57 AM »

bobyjoy, we'll look into this soon.

Cryptic

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2016, 12:44:25 AM »

I am having a issue with the scouting mission called Recon, after i kill the aliens that attack you at the last scout point, i try to save and every time my game save is deleted, i get a error message. the error only happens after one of the npcs gets killed by the 2 aliens, i am not able to continue with the story because of this bug

I had this as well, but it corrupts all my auto saves and any saves while on the quest (they disappear and it won't let you save anymore). Chen kept going back to my colony, so had to walk him back from half a map away. On the last part of recon, when everyone runs away, the dialogue seems to forget what my name is, and a few times all i saw was alot of ####.

The first time this happened, i only noticed it after i tried to fast travel to my colony after i had turned in the quest at the martian colony, but instead of fast travel, it completely restarted the game and i woke up on the beach again, as a women without a name. That freaked me out almost as much as going to the load screen and seeing only 1 save still there, from about an hour before. Luckily sometimes i remember to stagger my saves so i didn't lose the 150+ hours i've put into this one.

That one save i had left was at my colony, the first time i went back to get chen. The saves i lost i was in the martian colony, or actually out where the quest was.

Wish i could help more, but i already lost 4 hours to this (i tried it twice and both times erased all but 1 save) before i canceled the mission.

bobyjoy

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2016, 12:20:52 AM »

in the most recent update there are still some missions as work in progress for example the proximity radar mission, i started the proximity radar mission and went to talk to Nan but he always sais work in progress and the mission gets finished, is this a mainline story mission or is it a side quest that will be finished in a later update? 

bangbang

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2016, 11:13:20 AM »

Adventure Mode with skill tree enabled
Unable to craft items beyond wood

I am new and I hope my post is acceptable. Bought this on steam and started playing.

Once points are assigned I am still unable to craft or use items hire than the wood level. The craft block is grayed out for items even though the mining level in skill tree is maxed and is above the level of the item.

Tried reading forums and googling but no luck. I cant progress with the skill tree version because of this.

So far a rad world and enjoying running around but without being able to build or mine I am stuck.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7