Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Bug Tracker  (Read 32499 times)

switcher

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Tracker
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2015, 07:59:33 PM »

Character hangs in the air , above the entrance to the tunnel , if there's something to build

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2015, 02:29:38 AM »

We failed to reproduce it. Can you attach the save in issue to the bug tracker so that we can test it out?

jihualz008

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:31 AM »

We failed to reproduce it. Can you attach the save in issue to the bug tracker so that we can test it out?
I have same  problem,In one place, building and building,alway some where will be there this problem,But not sure where,Usually close to buildings,player be hold in the air 。

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2015, 02:53:50 AM »

jihualz008, attach the save to bug tracker.

jihualz008

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2015, 12:26:28 PM »

jihualz008, attach the save to bug tracker.
I'm afraid I can not do it.Because the previous game save has been deleted.Just yesterday my Graphics card was burning.haha。。haha,,,,This is a sad story. :-[
But I'll try my best to get it.

switcher

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2015, 07:49:23 PM »

Sometimes that's popping up errors such as the screenshots
ps sorry for my bad english

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2015, 07:02:42 AM »

switcher, attach the output log from PE_Client_Data next time right after the crash happens.

switcher

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2015, 09:32:37 PM »

attach the output log from PE_Client_Data next time right after the crash happens
output_log

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2015, 07:22:27 AM »

Check the integrity of the game through steam.

ShawShade

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Okay so the bugs I have found so far is.
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2015, 09:31:27 PM »

These are bugs I have found so far with the A0.9 update.

(1) I put down the bed I was given at the start and when I came back to my crashed ship the bed was gone. However when I saved my game and loged off of it and relaoded it it was back.

(2) I was using the storage chests at my crashed ship and the one with the Doc and when I loaded my game everything I had put into it was gone but everything that was in it the first time was back in it. so I tested to see if it would keep replacing the stuff in it and it does. So you can get all the meat you need from the chest at your crashed ship by looting it saving and reloading your game over and over.

(3) Some of the NPCs that you can get missons / quests from their missons / quests are not working right all the time. You will get the misson but you can not see what you need to do so you can finish it. I aborted the misson / quest and talked to the NPC again and got a new one from it that worked.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:48:12 PM by ShawShade »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Okay so the bugs I have found so far is.
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2015, 09:52:30 AM »

These are bugs I have found so far with the A0.9 update.

(1) I put down the bed I was given at the start and when I came back to my crashed ship the bed was gone. However when I saved my game and loged off of it and relaoded it it was back.

(2) I was using the storage chests at my crashed ship and the one with the Doc and when I loaded my game everything I had put into it was gone but everything that was in it the first time was back in it. so I tested to see if it would keep replacing the stuff in it and it does. So you can get all the meat you need from the chest at your crashed ship by looting it saving and reloading your game over and over.

(3) Some of the NPCs that you can get missons / quests from their missons / quests are not working right all the time. You will get the misson but you can not see what you need to do so you can finish it. I aborted the misson / quest and talked to the NPC again and got a new one from it that worked.
As to the third one, can you specify the exact missions?

ShawShade

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2015, 03:56:01 PM »

If I remember right it was the NPC by Allen that gives the first mission / quest to kill four creatures it was the second mission that was not working right. Sorry I do not remember the NPCs name.

Another bug I found this morning when I logged on is my character had many kinds of sickness's that I did not have when I logged on to the game that I did not have when I saved and logged off last night. Also the two NPCs that I have following me are now have a hunger bar at 0 then they did not when I logged off last night. I am having to spend more food on keeping them up and there is no way to have them rest with out buying stuff from Allen to put their comfort level up. Which makes it to where I have to grind killing things for meat and pick everything I see to make the stuff to keep their comfort and hunger up all the time.

Found another one, While I was mining I was getting infected for no reason or is this meant to happen. I was at the crater that you find when Allen sends you to find the two NPCs that went out looking for other.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:06:48 PM by ShawShade »

Dorist1

• Administrator
  • Planetary Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2015, 03:37:13 AM »

We'll readjust those debuff parameters in later patches.

ShawShade

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2016, 04:54:02 AM »

Just asking, any idea when the next patch will be happening?

Luminaire

• Global Moderator
  • Citizen
  • Dream Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2016, 04:59:38 AM »

Just asking, any idea when the next patch will be happening?

They've theoretically finalized the update at this point and are performing last minute tests to make sure nothing explodes.. If everything goes alright, we should hope to see the update release within a day or two.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7