Pathea Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Planet Explorers Released!

Author Topic: Number of Items  (Read 2249 times)

VitaminK

• Enlistee
  • one.tribe
    • View Profile
    • Planet Explorers Wiki
Number of Items
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:34:35 PM »

When collecting / foraging some items will get multiply drastically. After collecting about 5-8 meat I looked in my inventory to find I had 207 meat. I also noticed it did this with dirt blocks as I have 347 and at max should have around 10.

Shouldn't be too hard to duplicate, just keep collecting a certain item and eventually it should give you a lot more then you should have.

No screenshot necessary.

Contribute by clicking above!

norab7

• Global Moderator
  • Settler
  • "The longer the description the more help it is"
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
Re: Number of Items
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »

When collecting / foraging some items will get multiply drastically. After collecting about 5-8 meat I looked in my inventory to find I had 207 meat. I also noticed it did this with dirt blocks as I have 347 and at max should have around 10.

Shouldn't be too hard to duplicate, just keep collecting a certain item and eventually it should give you a lot more then you should have.

No screenshot necessary.

I think you need to try and replicate this bug or atleast give more information about which plants and what areas this is happening in, as I've collected well over 1000 dirt and stone, 50+ of all plants and a ton of meat. But i have never seen this happen to me.

You do start the game with 200 meat and 500 dirt in the storage at the back of the spaceship. Could you not possibly be mistaking the duplication for the items you took from in there?
nora
"Apparently Humans have 5 fingers on one hand, not 4"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1064/1514984641.jpg

VitaminK

• Enlistee
  • one.tribe
    • View Profile
    • Planet Explorers Wiki
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 09:03:18 PM »

No screenshot necessary.

I think you need to try and replicate this bug or atleast give more information about which plants and what areas this is happening in, as I've collected well over 1000 dirt and stone, 50+ of all plants and a ton of meat. But i have never seen this happen to me.

You do start the game with 200 meat and 500 dirt in the storage at the back of the spaceship. Could you not possibly be mistaking the duplication for the items you took from in there?

I must have then, didn't even notice those.

Disregard this then.

Contribute by clicking above!

norab7

• Global Moderator
  • Settler
  • "The longer the description the more help it is"
    • View Profile
    • Pathea Games
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

No screenshot necessary.

I must have then, didn't even notice those.

Disregard this then.

I wouldn't worry, i've played the beginning of the game like 10 times already looking for the little bugs that are not visible straight away.

Havn't found many yet though, Zifei is doing a good job at keeping this a clean game so far. Disregarding some of the hiccups with the flowers though :D
nora
"Apparently Humans have 5 fingers on one hand, not 4"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1064/1514984641.jpg