Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Report for new Bugs 28 6 2019  (Read 79 times)

yizzn

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Report for new Bugs 28 6 2019
« on: June 28, 2019, 04:11:43 PM »

Hey there ....

I Finished all content until today
i found  2 Issues 

#1  is that i try to Pet my (white Horse ) and it says most of the time that in this Location its NOT possible    so i have to move the horse or try 2-5 times until it works

#2  Second Issue is on Performance   : My pc can Handle Portia pretty well and i NEVER had a Game crashed but Lately after the past Patches it Takes up to 10 Seconds while Sleeping to
      Calculate or whatever also i experience In GAME Lag stops which feel annoying

I have to say i played hundreds of hours but EXSPECIALLY when sleeping it takes ages to Calculate  since the latest patches something went wrong .

If anyone else feels issue #2 in in game Lags as well pls hang on and leave a Comment  ( i Did not change anything on my PC but obviously there are some huge lags opening my Factory and on sleeping VERY BADLY since a few days )
This is our World and everyone deserves to Live in Peace and Harmony .

yizzn

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Report for new Bugs 28 6 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 04:20:18 PM »

#2  Second Issue is on Performance 

since the game stops i did not make any updates on my computer .... but since i run the factory Over Capacity ( rednumbers ) this happened ... also i get up to 40000 EXP in the morning sometimes maybe that calculation is causing the 10 second wakeup LAG but i am not sure if this is causing it

( I have Ack as a helper and a huge Tree Farm)
This is our World and everyone deserves to Live in Peace and Harmony .