Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Switch error message at random times  (Read 212 times)

Jennlee44

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Switch error message at random times
« on: June 21, 2019, 01:32:31 PM »

I keep getting the error message:  The software was closed because an error occurred.
Then I press OK and it kicks me out the game entirely. When I start it back up its back to my last save waking up in bed. Thus losing all the days progress. It happens randomly sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. Mostly during major changes. Like it happened when I purchased the factory and built it. I've also had it happen after cutscenes. Is there any way to fix this? Its really frustrating.  Perhaps if there was a way to save it besides going to bed I wouldn't lose so much I've accomplished. I love this game but this is just annoying. Please help.

C0untryg1rl

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Switch error message at random times
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 06:06:17 PM »

I'm getting the same thing. It's so annoying I've put 94 hours into this game already. They had me delete the cache and uninstall and reinstall the game but I shouldn't have to do that. Has anyone gotten back to u?

Jennlee44

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »

No. No one has gotten back to me. Matter of fact you are the only reply I've even gotten on here. I really like this game and its so frustrating when that happens.  I also have put in several hours to this game. I wish it would allow for frequent saving other than going to sleep. That way after any major event I can save and not have to do everything all over again.

Resha Heart

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 03:51:45 PM »

It reassures me a lot because it happens to me a lot. I thought it was because of my Switch, but it happened only when I play My time at Portia. It doesn't help to do what they said to you though. I guess we need a patch to fix it

Kayenne

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 10:25:32 AM »

I am getting ready to put MTAP on the shelf until this issue has been fixed. It is very unsatisfactory to experience these random crashes. Normally I would save before going for something major, but the game doesn’t give me that option. If I wanted to see the same day start over and over again I’d watch Groundhog Day. I’m tired of losing my loot, having to start everything over, of losing momentum....
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:31:12 AM by Kayenne »

Jennlee44

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 06:24:21 PM »

So is anyone here at Pathea gonna answer these posts? I see several unanswered posts and I don't get it. What is the point of these boards and posts if no one is gonna help with them?