Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Photos or Picture Frames More Crashes (Switch)  (Read 67 times)

JenDragon83

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Photos or Picture Frames More Crashes (Switch)
« on: June 10, 2019, 03:17:27 PM »

I placed a new frame on the wall and the picture added perfectly. Went to another frame to try changing the picture, it didn"t change. After that, I wanted to All Sort all my inventory into storage boxes and it wasn"t working. Left the storage box screen, entered into my inventory to view something, and the option to "sort everything into storage" popped up so I clicked "yes." The sound played, nothing appeared to move from inventory, and the game just stuck.

More and more I"m noticing that a lot of my crashes seem to be associated with photos and the picture frames. It seems like after I try editing a picture frame that"s on the wall, my game will eventually crash.

Oh, and the broken-back look we have after horseback riding is still happening. Hoping to get an update soon when these issues will be addressed and fixed. Thanks!

JenDragon83

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Photos or Picture Frames More Crashes (Switch)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 03:22:42 PM »

After resetting the game, I tried to replicate the issue, this has never happened before: I am now able to successfully change the picture on a frame that"s hanging on the wall.

The first frame I ever hung up also allowed me to change the picture, it"s not upside down, it appears to be working well for now, so that"s good news!

aurorarose

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Photos or Picture Frames More Crashes (Switch)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 07:43:42 PM »

I play the XBOX version of Portia and I have never been able to place my photos in the photo frame inside my house. I can get as far as