Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Weird bug after character died  (Read 195 times)

deeheack

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Weird bug after character died
« on: May 22, 2019, 04:28:00 PM »

Hi all,

I have a weird error with my current savegame (5 hours played so long). After i died in a battle with 3 monsters, and no revive shots left, I noticed that after the respawn the monsters were ignoring me, and that i could not hit them anymore with melee weapons or ranged weapons. After the battle finished, i tried to dig some terrain and i was surprised that i cannot dig, mine, or do anything at all. I can talk with NPCs and can cut down trees, though.

I tried to kill myself with fall damage (because monsters don't attack me anymore), and it didn't fix anything.

Any suggestions of how to "unstuck" my character? I don't want to start over again the Story mode :\

Thank you all!

Omidawn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Weird bug after character died
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »

did you reload the game from the desktop, or just continue from where you are?  Also, you should always keep save points so that you can back up a little without losing a lot.

As far as the bug, I have noticed that kind of effect when I have lost connection with a server.  It is basically an infinite rubber banding, with nothing actually accomplished.  If you are in SP local mode, I really don't know what it might be, other than that you should reboot, and possibly verify the game files if it persists on a reload.

Ohanasega

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Weird bug after character died
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 05:09:00 AM »

The story makes me very confused. You make it clear