Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: [Xbox One] Married to Emily but she no longer helps out  (Read 148 times)

KyronStorm

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
[Xbox One] Married to Emily but she no longer helps out
« on: May 18, 2019, 09:33:39 AM »

For over a week now Emily no longer helps out with the animals or collecting from the machines. She hear gets up and walks over towards Sophie etc like before she married the character.

salz89

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: [Xbox One] Married to Emily but she no longer helps out
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »

i had the same problem in SP4. Once you save and shut down the game the next time you play she will not help and she will act as if she still single she will go to do her old chores of work and sleep in her grandma house. but when you wake up she will be in your house and will leave to her grandma farm.

The dev still working in solving these bugs in the new update. Currently i cant play the game because of the loading screen its freeze and i cant play at all. everyone facing this issue once you advance in the missions.

Now i started all over in another console Switch hope it will not lag since there is update in the switch.

KyronStorm

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 03:30:15 PM »

Thanks Salz89, thats exactly what happens. Hopefully fixed soon and i dont get to the loading screen issue!

aurorarose

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 07:51:49 PM »

This happened to me with xbox as well. I actually divorced Emily for it. She didn