Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Day of memories bug  (Read 110 times)

TortureByKittens

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Day of memories bug
« on: June 09, 2019, 12:11:49 AM »

It's the day of memories, and everytime the event starts it just turns into a black screen. I've restarted the game 4 times already and doing different things every time. At first I thought the problem was that I was doing too much things and too fast, but with my last attempt I litterally just stood in the plaza for 5 ingame hours and it still gives the same problem. I listen to the speech, and when it turns 5 o'clock and the event starts the game just turns into a black screen. I can still hear the music but the screen stays black no matter how long I wait. I've tried adjusting my setting ingame and I have reformatted my system, I closed the game completely and took out my gamedisk(I have a physical copy) but nothing works... please help, I love the game  :-[ also but less imprtant the game is quite laggy?

Tiki92

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Day of memories bug
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 10:10:47 AM »

I had the same problem too! But I actually got it fixed somehow.
At first I started to reset the Console but it showed up again. After this I tried to smash wildly every button on my controller and suddenly it seemed to have worked after I pushed the B button (on Xbox one), I was returned to the festival.

Sorry I can't be much of help in this but I hope it might work for you! :)

TortureByKittens

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Day of memories bug
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »

Thanks for the advise xxx I really appreciate it but I eventually found a solution. I just didn't stand anywhere near the plaza. I got so fed up with always losing my day that I stood all the way back in the hazardous ruins hoping the event didn't trigger due to me not being there, but strangely it did trigger BUT!!! it just started, it didn't crash and it didn't got stuck on a black screen or nothing. So I'm happily progressing in the game  ;D