Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Bonus content  (Read 442 times)

BetterFool

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Bonus content
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:11:56 AM »

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I pre-ordered this game through Gamestop for the PS4 and happily picked it up today.  When I typed in my code for my house warming pre-order content, provided on my receipt I get an error message that the code is not valid.  I contacted Gamestop Customer Support, they provided a new code, but that one was also invalid.  Gamestop Customer Support told me they could not help me further and that I should contact you.  Please let me know how I should proceed.  Thank you,  Better Fool

vash_ps4

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Bonus content
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 12:48:50 AM »

I'm having the same issue. I picked up 2 copies ( one for me and one for a fried )  at a EBgames in  Canada. Both codes are recognized by the PSN store but comes up a invalid when you try to redeem them.

Feeroper

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:10:56 AM »

Hello,

I also preordered for PS4 at EB Games in Canada, and like the folks above I am getting the same error - PSN recognizes the code but when I try to redeem it, it says it is invalid.

vash_ps4

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 11:16:04 AM »

It looks like they might have it fixed now. My friend and I tried resubmitting the codes and it worded for us.

BetterFool

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:06 PM »

Thank you.  I tried my code again and it appears that it worked.  Thank you for the information.  And thank you to everyone on this game, it is GREAT so far!

Foolishly,

Better Fool