Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: PLEASE allow BABIES TO GROW TO KIDS age's like jack  (Read 160 times)

rune1993

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
PLEASE allow BABIES TO GROW TO KIDS age's like jack
« on: May 04, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »

Hi my suggestion is please make it so babies you have when married either by birth or adoption grow to kids like the age of Jack like 12 yrs and go to school and help around and even feed himself so on i dont really see the point of having one if they dont get any older than a baby as that kinda just adds something els to look after and take time away from making things so on please add it i am loving the game and do eventually want kids in the game just not yet because of this thanks.

or if you cant make it so you can adopt a kid instead of just infants that would be good to.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:55:51 AM by rune1993 »

Mel

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: please alow babies to grow to kids age s like jack
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »

This needs a bump or something. I'm worried about getting a baby thanks to them not being able to grow up. It would be nice to have them grow until preteens (12 years old) at the very very least. I wanna see my future handsome boy actually being out there, being a kid... rather than a house pet :< It would be reassuring too if they actually comment back on this >.<
Hmm... the suggestion title needs to have more... capital letters..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:36:32 AM by Mel »

rune1993

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: please alow babies to grow to kids age s like jack
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 09:58:42 AM »

This needs a bump or something. I'm worried about getting a baby thanks to them not being able to grow up. It would be nice to have them grow until preteens (12 years old) at the very very least. I wanna see my future handsome boy actually being out there, being a kid... rather than a house pet :< It would be reassuring too if they actually comment back on this >.<
Hmm... the suggestion title needs to have more... capital letters..

lol i changed the title a bit also at the moment from what i know the babies are just glorified pets since they dont age to kids need to get more replies of people who want them to grow up.

Ysna887

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE allow BABIES TO GROW TO KIDS age's like jack
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 03:05:35 PM »

I want the babies to age up. I've got 2 now, and they are useless. Sad. :( want them to grow up and help out on the farm, and make friends, and have birthday parties for them.