Pathea Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Time at Portia enters Early Access on Jan 23rd 2018!

Author Topic: Switch issues  (Read 397 times)

Charcoal

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Switch issues
« on: May 04, 2019, 04:17:47 AM »

Ill keep this short and sweet. First off all those questions just to get here and post this is way far redicules. Captcha heard of it?
On to the issues. I cant use or pick up the fish tank without a crash.
Cant pick up large crops without crash.
Ginger wont go thru the play date prompts.
Getting stuck in concrete all over the place.
The registration for the fall race wouldnt show up, and wheb i found the table after aoft reseting twice it crashed.
Please make a patch to fix these. Ive already put 80 hours into the game, and im the type of person that will buy every DLC you release, but if i come across a few more bugs that crash me, and make me waste my time. Ill atop playing even if y'all do patch it. Im suee im not the only one. I was also planning to buy the physical when it releases in the states.
Im loving this game no lie. But not wining the harvest festival because of crashing. After spending all that time and gols on fertiliser has got me rubbed the wrong way.
Please fix the issues. I know great things take time, but it feels more like a beta than a full game atm

Charcoal

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
Re: Switch issues
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 02:36:55 AM »

Update. So not only can not harvest my huge crop. The tree i planted also crashes the game. This is really annoying.

Birdetta

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 03:02:16 AM »

I'm having crashing issues with my Switch copy too. I'm still early in the game and need to hunt sea urchins for a quest. However, killing any of them crashes the game. I wouldn't mind too much about the crashes if there was an option for manual saves, because then I'd potentially have a way around bugs by loading a different file and trying a different route. Has anyone found a way around these problems yet?

Emikat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 02:49:18 PM »

I've crashed once when trying to exit the tunnel during the quest at Eufala desert.
Just now I exited the museum and FELL THRU THE FRICKIN MAP...WTF?! At some point I stopped falling and now I've resigned myself to waiting until I pass out from not sleeping, since I just crafted & added 10 things to the museum and don't want to exit to the menu.

There needs to be an unstuck option for this buggy game!!

Edit: Passing out at 3 AM fixed it, but I wasted half a day in-game waiting for morning>.<
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:51:16 PM by Emikat »

Snibuda

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 06:06:39 PM »

Hi guys!

So far I usually was also able to pinpoint my switch crashes to a specific action in the game, but today the game started crashing without any reason, just in the middle of speaking or gifting people, or riding my horse. One time I got stuck while I wanted to learn a recipe from Django. All of these actions have never caused any problems before.

Maybe it is linked to me having the bridge to the desert area unlocked? Or having recruited my first helper?

I am currently on Day 16, Month 1, Year 2 and I really love this game, but I also don't want to waste my time with a game that keeps crashing...

Emikat

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 07:49:00 PM »

Now I crash whenever I try to harvest my giant layered carrot-_-

Asb0m

• Enlistee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »

My cut scenes have barely any audio, some music, some sound effects , their lips move but nothing comes out. Yeah I